Recent content by XPirate

1. X

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

I think we can buy a wildcat XX soon? will they produce the #'s Polaris and can-am and even Yamaha? who knows???? To me it read like you have to go through a dealer, the 3 listed to buy your Wildcat XX, and then for the predetermined amount it will be turned into a full on race car... Maybe...
  2. X

So, are Jagged's cars not production legal? Did I miss read that line?
  3. X

Baja summer ride

^ might just be the best comment I've ever read on a forum....
  4. X

Do you have a link or anything, can't seem to find it....
  5. X

2017 BITD MINT 400 CONTINGENCY REPORT

The new Ace 150....
  6. X

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

Maybe we will find out just how good Matlock is??? There are both sides of the coin to look at, some of the newbies might be fast, but get stuck deep in the field, some of the newbies also don't know when to move over... Qualifying is the most fair, but logistical nightmare for most people and...
  7. X

Interesting Find at Berts Mega Mall....

After giving it much thought, I have decided I need to write this post... Stopped by Berts on my way to Vegas to check out any deals. Found a DEMO 16 turbo 4 seater that was used in the wolfpack video made out at camp irwin I believe. Everything was going well and we were haggling with the...
  8. X

Polaris New UTVUnderground.com / Ragland RZR XP Turbo Hellraiser by Cognito

Am I the only one that wonders when this guy will realize we are tired of the "nanny state" We are voting the nanny's out left and right, it's part of the reason most of the guys and girls race off-road. Look at the Baja 1000 winner in a UTV, follow his background, read his build... or maybe the...
  9. X

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

I think the 1st Rule of owning a 5th wheel is dropping your trailer on your bed :/ If you can't tell, we've all done it Joey, hopefully you never do. It always seems to happen when you get over confident or in a hurry....
  10. X

5th Wheel Hitch Set Up

I used one of the nice uhmw plates for my 5th wheel when I had it, most rv/trailer shops carry them...
  11. X

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

1st I want to say I respect and admire your abilities/skill/passion, I mean no disrespect by my question, but what POLARIS parts are left on your car??? You have one of the most badass UTV's ever built with parts and ideas some of us have never thought of or can afford, so I'm curious to know...
  12. X

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Thanks for the reply, I've been getting confused on which model is which. Good luck, build looks sweet!!!
  13. X

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Is your X3 the 72" model???
  14. X

2001 F250 7 3 diesel bogs down

might have possibly been the wind? that big ol wind sail would be hard to push up any hill with a big head wind

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000