Recent content by Zakka

1. Z

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

That's the shit right there From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  2. Z

Have not checked current draw, I leave it running 10 mins after every race with stock batt and no probs. From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  3. Z

Mine is the ' Attwood Turbo 4000 '. Filtering the cvt air is paramount IMO. From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  4. Z

The 210cfm is a good option , and for extreme purpose one on the primary.
  5. Z

Sounds like you got it sorted , Great !! From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  6. Z

Do you also implement a blower into the cvt cover at the secondary ? Do you think a more thorough filtration system would be an advantage to the longevity of the cvt components on such long dusty races ? Enjoying your articles and the success of the team.
  7. Z

Simple question, how do you filter the air for the cvt intake and or blower.
  8. Z

Can-Am Need help, Dobeck AFR 4+.

Do you use the cam am tool to index the cams ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Z

Are you guys running Gen 1 type cams or Gen 2 ? ie fixed sprocket or indexable ? From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  10. Z

Nate, what a/f ratio at idle have you found to be acceptable ? From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  11. Z

Any updates ? From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  12. Z

Can Am Monster Maveric Wins Baja 500

Totally agree ! With the ratio of polaris to other makes and people modding them though,would make it hard to cover manufacturers evenly.
  13. Z

Going with the fuel monster, can smooth the injector signals out at idle with the filtering option, and control decel fuel which likely is causing the engine to stall upon returning to idle. Will be a few weeks before trial .
  14. Z

Good call From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  15. Z

Yes I'm with you on this one, really the capability to tune idle and light load via the throttle position sensor without the map sensor interfering would be ideal. Looks like I'll be pulling the cams for now so I can race at the end of the month, now to buy a timing tool for the standard cams...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000