So whats the best platform for KOH

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
I just finished watching the start of KOH for the UTVs...the announcers were very positive about the class and how its progressed and I liked that. I am curious what you all think is the best platform or sxs to start with and do the least amount to to come out on top in this field. I saw an AC Wildcat on what looked like 31s that looked promising and a RZR4XP it looked like that was a two seater also on 30 or 31s that looked great. It was interesting to see all the different styles people chose as their weapon. Some riding high, some not etc.... So back to the original question...whats your choice of sxs to start with if cost was factor to do minimal to and be competitive. I was really surprised to not see more T4s like Joey and Jon run entered

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Wildcat X. ALL DAY.... can't match the locking diff., power, suspension and new clutching.
Ok...interestingly not a single WC has come thru yet from lap 1....only RZRs...first one thru was a RZR4....UTVs are now passing the 4400 class and hauling ass..

mosslager

Nov 4, 2009
Hey...it looks like a WC did get by but it missed the cameras view...so you may be onto something...this race is awesome

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Polaris XP900 2 SEATER IS THE WAY TO GO!

There was 3 Polaris XP900 2 seaters in almost stock form finished the 2013 King of the Hammers on there wheels in corrected time. This was the most brutal UTV race ever and Polaris proved that there still on top!

atvobsession

Feb 11, 2013
Auburn, CA
www.atvobsession.com
I still think the RZR XP 900 is the best platform, overall for KOH.

This course was MAJOR...MAJOR rocks....I never saw a Wildcat all day in the rocks. The suspension is desert friendly, but not rock durable. There were Mavericks too....I saw them broken.

I won the Production 1000 class in an XP and was 4th overall....so that makes the Top 4 UTV's all RZR XP 900's.

Here is me going up Chocolate Thunder....

[ame="http://youtu.be/dhfD2xkfwPA"]302 Found[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000