Yamaha Do you have a JBS Sheave?

Do you have a JBS Sheave?

• Total voters

CustomizedRhino13

Hot Rod Kool Aid
Mar 7, 2013
Mariposa, Ca
I have a JBS Sheave and I am very happy and would buy again in a heartbeat. Just curious to see how many people have the legendary sheave on their rhinoceros.:D

Firefighter

Just haggin out
Mar 7, 2013
Arkansas
Got one ! Best mod You can do on a Rhino ! Gave me more low end and about 8 mph more top speed ! Response of the cvt is amazing. WV Hotrod has fixed me up with a lot of other parts. James sure does bring a lot to the sport !!!!!!!!!

Roo

May 16, 2009
Yes, and I am going to install the washers in the secondary as soon as I have time, Thanks James.

jbfireman

jbfrireman
Mar 9, 2013
IDAHO
Great mod . my 450 runs great ,getting ready to do the washers and going to mix to get 11grams on the wt. banana

Last edited:

Jpbillin

Mar 9, 2013
Hey guys I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces over here now! I just put my 16g of weights in mine and and love it way better than 18g weights. My Jbs sheave rocks I'm assuming this is the new place to be.

singleton

Mar 9, 2013
i got mine a while ago from james, told him what i wanted it to do for me and he sent the parts,also recomended a new belt .
700 rhino now does 53mph and i still cant get to the rev limiter,also it runs much quieter at mid range throttle.

THIS IS THE BEST MOD FOR A RHINO imo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000