New guy

CustomizedRhino13

Hot Rod Kool Aid
Mar 7, 2013
Mariposa, Ca
Welcome from CA!! We are all in the migration of rhino driving JBS loving people that don't want their post deleted by someone that doesn't even participate in the forum. :D

WV Hot Rod Rhino

Jul 25, 2012
Mount Hope, WV
keep them busy..lol...they deleted my stuff on grizzly central too...maybe yall can give them something to do over there too..lmao...ive been on there reading...thanks all

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
They stopped deleting I think because most of us bailed they figure everything will cool off

predator never prey...

southark

Mar 9, 2013
Hey Larry havent got it fixed yet but should have it fix by the weekend,James took care of me and had everything I needed to fix it should get all of my parts this week.

southark

Mar 9, 2013
Ive got it split right now and everything clean just waiting on the parts to get this rigg back together.And I'm ready for the Mena ride.This thing is a monster now with the slugged wet clutch,msd,and this JBS sheave .Im sure glad yall talked me into going with James he's a great guy to do business with.

07rhintax

Mar 9, 2013
Hey guys don't mean to thread jack just wanted to say hi as well followed jbs over from rhinoforums glad to be here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000