Bumpers rhino project

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
I picked this rhino up about a year ago pretty much stock just outfitted with the normal hunting gear etc... its a 06 660.

I have added alittle bit of my touch to it and im still not even close to done... But its coming along nicely i think

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Came out great! Be careful of dumping too much money into one unless you are keeping it bc full decked out Rhinos are a dime a dozen and going for dirt cheap ever since the XP and XP4 came out.

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
Still love the Rhino, its getting old but still looks very tough. Looks good keep the pictures coming.
Yea they are classics now haha

Came out great! Be careful of dumping too much money into one unless you are keeping it bc full decked out Rhinos are a dime a dozen and going for dirt cheap ever since the XP and XP4 came out.

Yea i know they are.. im not worried about getting rid of it. I just have fun messing with it and building something of my own.. I see them sell for dirt cheap. I dont have any plans of getting rid of it

thanks guys

SD Rhino

Oct 14, 2009
That is a sweet looking Rhino, love the white/black I am just like you, not going to worry about what I have in my Rhino, It has never been in the shop for anything. RZR buddies are always breaking something, think they are cool and they blow my rhino away but I am not looking to get something new, I 'll stick with tried and true.. Looks great Bumpers

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
I know the rhino is a dinosoar and they are old and outdated and the rzrs are like the coolest thing ever. I would love to have a XP but I don't want to spend 16k on a sxs then another 5k to make it what I want for the most part and I never been a big Polaris fan although they have come along way from the days of old. Where I'm at right now with the cost of the rhino and everything I have done to it I'm still in it for less than a used 800s in good shape .. and I've always like the rhino and they just look cool to me.

Thanks for the compliments. I will he adding stuff as it goes along

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
got some new stuff today and more coming this week.. try to make it not so slow

this will help keep a eye on fuel

and how she sits currently awaiting her new parts

Bumpers

Jan 23, 2012
getting closer... only need a handful of parts and will be time to build er a new heart.. hopefully she runs good

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000