Kawasaki Teryx4 Aftermarket Parts?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
The aftermarket parts and Acc for the T4 are very limited. What items is everyone looking for? Let's start listing things and maybe we may trigger the aftermarket to create it.

Seat lowering kit.
Rock Sliders
Alt kit
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
I can't say I actually need anything for my T4. I love the way it is, has not let me down yet.

I am going to TRY and keep this one stock.

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Colored plastics
:cool:

Looking trough the couch for change and saving all my pennies for an LTI cage and long travel kit.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
cage
light bar
long travel
better doors
the basics.
would like to see more roof options
spare tire mount

i installed a quick release joey hauler (no pun intended towards joey d) LOL on my buddies t4, to haul back broken bikes on our slash x rides. seems every time we ride to slash x one or 2 bikes break down.

i wanna see more bed acc mount options. i bought all my gear based on that 18 inch x 43 inch bed.

sconym

Aug 30, 2012
The aftermarket parts and Acc for the T4 are very limited. What items is everyone looking for? Let's start listing things and maybe we may trigger the aftermarket to create it.

Seat lowering kit.
Rock Sliders
Alt kit
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
seat lowering kits for sure!!!!!

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
cage
light bar
long travel
better doors
the basics.
would like to see more roof options
spare tire mount

i installed a quick release joey hauler (no pun intended towards joey d) LOL on my buddies t4, to haul back broken bikes on our slash x rides. seems every time we ride to slash x one or 2 bikes break down.

i wanna see more bed acc mount options. i bought all my gear based on that 18 inch x 43 inch bed.
I totally agree on the bed options. I wish Kawasaki made a cool bag or enclosure that doesn't take up the entire bed.

I really like the LTI cage and long travel kit. I am trying to model my car after one I saw at Berts that LTI did.

Attachments

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I know it well. Is it the same one that was on a trailer in the front showroom. Have you seen the one sdr did?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
also, i was set on the t4 from the beginning. then sat in the jagged x rzr, fell in love with the jagged x rzr until i remembered i built my 03 tj rock crawler for less then 22k. im back on a t4 asap. long travel t4 with cage, roof, light bar. intake exaust. beadlocks. i need to pull the trigger on a t4 and rv here real soon. koh was rough without them. :(

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
my T4 gets no love at all, it just sits in the garage and never needs any attention. Just jump in a drive it. Very dependable and never needs anything.

I cant say that for my Maverick though.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
my T4 gets no love at all, it just sits in the garage and never needs any attention. Just jump in a drive it. Very dependable and never needs anything.

I cant say that for my Maverick though.
Sell it to me. I need a family wagon soon. I like the size of T4. Just wish it had better power and factory LT.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Sell it to me. I need a family wagon soon. I like the size of T4. Just wish it had better power and factory LT.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
maybe, if another sport sxs comes out i might sell the T4. BUT my T4 is an awesome camping rig in northern AZ. I can load up all kinds of stuff and head to the lake from my camp site. Kayak's on the roof an all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000