2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Whose going this year to the big show in Costa mesa? I can't wait to see all the decked out RZR 1000 and other cool stuff. Its always great meeting up with riding buddies. And the deals are great. If you have never been its one show you can't miss.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
UTVUnderground.com will be back in full force!! Jon, I will let you know on our shirt inventory!
Thanks Joey sounds good. You guys will be busy at the show I'm sure. The buzz from the xp1k video and others is enormous.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
I love spending the whole day walking,talking and of course shopping for off road stuff. Definately some good deals to be had.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
me and the wife are going. so that means a desinated driver. beer time again. booya:cool:

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
Nice to have DD but To me that means no big purchases. Lol

I was thinking the same thing, but it means you need to negoitate everything beforehand. However, I would much rather ask for forgivingness than for permission.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Nice to have DD but To me that means no big purchases. Lol

crap. i did not think of that. she jacked me at the offroad expo one year when i was building my jeep. my dad was out on vacation last year, took him to the sand show. he took pictures with the monster girls. we had cash with us, no wives. t shirts and beer. bought a utv vair compressor. good times. until we got home and his wife seen the pictures on facebook. :eek: my bad :cool:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I was thinking the same thing, but it means you need to negoitate everything beforehand. However, I would much rather ask for forgivingness than for permission.
Ask for Permission??? Who does that???

Let me see if the wife says I can go and I'll show you guys....

duner19

Jan 4, 2011
Our whole group will be out there then after be at October fest!! :D can't wait too see al the cool parts and spend some money

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
We will be there for year like 8 in a row. Wouldn't miss it. Should have some koozies and stickers at the booth for forum members...

Nate
Alba Racing

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Is this included in general admission for sand show or separate tickets to buy?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000