2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

Aug 16, 2013
It is included in the Sand Sports Show Admission price if you purchase the combo ticket for $30.

A General admission ticket to the SSSS is $15 so for $15 extra dollars you are able to witness plenty of off-road racing entertainment each evening.

A two day pass to each event is just $55, while a three-day pass to both events is just $65.

Visit stadiumsupertrucks.com for ticket purchasing locations

Is this included in general admission for sand show or separate tickets to buy?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
Ask for Permission??? Who does that???

Let me see if the wife says I can go and I'll show you guys....
###

<EMBED type=application/x-shockwave-flash height=315 width=420 src=//www.youtube.com/v/0fMkiUUXD7A?version=3&hl=en_US allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

coolcat

May 18, 2013
Chino,CA
Were gonna be there as well. Question,I need paddles, tires, mirror and other stuff, and are the prices at really good or like a regular sale or hook up price?

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Were gonna be there as well. Question,I need paddles, tires, mirror and other stuff, and are the prices at really good or like a regular sale or hook up price?
The prices are good on most items. Def worth it if u are buying

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Desertcat

Jun 1, 2012
Arizona
I am bring my 6 year old son for the first time. He is really excited to see all the toys. Any inside scoop on what the UG will have instore for members?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
last year was sick. great deals on rugged radios, vair compressors, safeglow whips, led lights, ect. great show specials. ice cold beer. babes for the eyes when your wife aint lookin.:eek: tons of shirts and stickers. UTV underground booth with racedezert. dirt theater showing money shots.

Aug 16, 2013
15 Days away!

Side x Side guys...Make sure to register early if you plan on racing.

Stock and Modified Classes

September 21-22, 2013

Track will be made up of dirt, asphalt, and sand with metal and dirt jumps.

Come out and compete in front of a capacity crowd with lots of industry leader in attendance.

Registration can be found below:

http://stadiumsupertrucks.com/ssts/drivers/

Aug 16, 2013
Tickets to the event can be bought the day of the event as all seating is general admission.

Drivers I prefer for you to register before the event to make sure you are not left out.

Thanks for your interest in the SPEED Energy Stadium SUPER Trucks event at the 2013 Sand Sports Super Show.

Can we buy tickets at the door? Or does it have to be threw ticket master?

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Joey: Will you have the swag with the new logo at the show? Hoodies beanies hat stickers ect. ? And xp1k shirt in xxl. See you all saturday At the beer booth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000