"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Without discussing the merit of whether it is a "build" thread or not, the reality is, he has the equilavent of two thirds of the total number of members on this forum viewing it, and he doesn't even have the RZR yet.

Great advertising for Polaris. His last thread where he did a 2014 XP 1000, had over 100,000 views which is like 8 times the total membership here.

Say what you want, he gets people to look.

Our home page is where the bulk of our eyeballs are at. I won't divulge numbers but it's wayyyyyy bigger than our forum is in terms of views.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Is it possible those numbers are cooked up?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I don't think they are but a view is a view. You can have the same 10 guys viewing 100 times each, those 10 guys can be 1000 views that show in the stats. Just an example of how that works.

Huge props to them for their numbers but it Doesn't matter to me. We are not just a forum. While he's over there planning his RZR build we are over here planning XP1K2. Different agendas, different sites, different priorities. I just wish I could talk more about what we have been building.... lol

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yeah maybe. I haven't heard of any of those programs for forums but then again, I have never looked lol no cake decorating over here lol I know a lot of companies do buy likes and stats though on social networking.

I doubt they have that though. That's a big website with a great domain name and SEO. Buy a Rzr, want to find a forum, what do you google search? UTVUnderground.com is an organic name, much harder to optimize online, but we are doing pretty damn good and that's cause of our original content. We just do what we do. We don't care what the others do. We're too busy to worry about stuff like that.

07turbo

Dec 4, 2010
Yeah maybe. I haven't heard of any of those programs for forums but then again, I have never looked lol no cake decorating over here lol I know a lot of companies do buy likes and stats though on social networking.

I doubt they have that though. That's a big website with a great domain name and SEO. Buy a Rzr, want to find a forum, what do you google search? UTVUnderground.com is an organic name, much harder to optimize online, but we are doing pretty damn good and that's cause of our original content. We just do what we do. We don't care what the others do. We're too busy to worry about stuff like that.
Joey, wasn't knocking this forum, just saying what he does works for that forum. To me, they are two completely different type of forums.

Don't like the build threads there, don't read them, but it doesn't seem to make sense to me to go on another forum and belittle it. Kind of like the thread on pet peeves--except I would say forums in lieu of brands in your number one peeve. Just my opinion.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Without discussing the merit of whether it is a "build" thread or not, the reality is, he has the equilavent of two thirds of the total number of members on this forum viewing it, and he doesn't even have the RZR yet.

Great advertising for Polaris. His last thread where he did a 2014 XP 1000, had over 100,000 views which is like 8 times the total membership here.

100,000 views don't mean sh!t... for billet cup holders and bling steering wheel ??? Sad indeed.

But hey whatever... I've never understood the "masses" of sheeple we have in this country lately... look how many people voted for Obama? Or how many idiots can watch American Idol .. yes, I just squirted diarrhea down my leg in disgust. #'s does not mean sh!t to me... lol Good for him over there... and good for you ... go high five his talent and mad skillz, bump his thread 50 times and maybe he'll send you'll a free forum bumper sticker you can put on your Prius.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

That's the right way to look at it you do great. Like you always say "Quality"

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az

Wow some peeps are upset about there Boy Being a Cake Decorator:eek:, I just got on here and read this here last page or so and I really don't give: 2 shits about it but it sounds Like theres a CAKE BOSS out there. HUH. Dude sounds like he must be a BallSack licker and scoopin Decorations for his Turd. LMFAO. Like anyone really cares about this CAKE BOSS guy who ever he is. I don't like his flavor of CAKE I guess . I will watch the Pro REID JOHNSON build real stuff that you can learn from.:D

07turbo

Dec 4, 2010
100,000 views don't mean sh!t... for billet cup holders and bling steering wheel ??? Sad indeed.

But hey whatever... I've never understood the "masses" of sheeple we have in this country lately... look how many people voted for Obama? Or how many idiots can watch American Idol .. yes, I just squirted diarrhea down my leg in disgust. #'s does not mean sh!t to me... lol Good for him over there... and good for you ... go high five his talent and mad skillz, bump his thread 50 times and maybe he'll send you'll a free forum bumper sticker you can put on your Prius.
Sorry I expressed my opinion. Never made any comment that indicated I liked or disliked his thread, only that a lot of people read it. Evidently it struck a nerve with you so you felt it necessary to ridicule my opinion?

Actually, that's what's wrong with America. Can't speak your mind without the opposition ridiculing you.

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Sorry I expressed my opinion. Never made any comment that indicated I liked or disliked his thread, only that a lot of people read it. Evidently it struck a nerve with you so you felt it necessary to ridicule my opinion?

Actually, that's what's wrong with America. Can't speak your mind without the opposition ridiculing you.
You spoke yours... I spoke mine.. seems pretty fair to me.

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Now I'm not saying there cheating the view count. I'm just saying I've seen crazier things happen. I'm not ever sure who were talking about but I have a good idea.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I did see some strange number stuff going on before there. But yup they are big.

Well sounds like we need a Cake Decorators shoot out to determine who's the Real CAKE BOSS. LMFAO. Boys and Girls go to your garages and start unbolting and get to Ordering Your Decorations to make a Pretty Kake. Lol. Just kiddin. Sorta.

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I'll make carrot cake with cream cheese frosting you can't beat that! Even put a decorative carrot on top.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I'll make carrot cake with cream cheese frosting you can't beat that! Even put a decorative carrot on top.

I'm gonna build a Dark chocolate truffle cream cheese , infused with some peanut butter and a sweet and spicy strawberry ghost pepper laced suace drizzled on for some extra HP.:D

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Hmmm...Lotta Hits!!! Thats Good for what-ever you may choose to Do, Build, Cake or Pie

Like Pie here!

All the folks I have meant in person from these Boards

Are some of the Kindest folks one could meet:)

Most of em will do what-ever it takes to help any-one

Shitting and Crying on Builds, Cake or Pie

Thats just plain wrong

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000