Accessory's you would like to have

longtravelandy

Jan 4, 2015
Hello My name is Andy Harris and I own Harris Fabrication a metal fabrication and machine shop in kansas. My employees and I are huge utv and atv enthusiasts. We have decided to start making some utv accessories. We are currently in the process of creating billet front suspension kits in stock,long travel and rock clearance for the polaris 800 rzr 900 rzr xp 1000 rzr , arctic cat wildcat and the can am commander,maverick. We are also working on stock,long travel and rock clearance billet machined trailing ams as well as boxed and welded chromoly plate rear trailing arms. Our suspension componets are powder coated. All the deminsions are still up in the air which is were I would like your input.

I am also looking to see what else you guys would suggest for us to build. There is a million different things we could build but I want to know what you guys want. We have the capabilities to build just about anything just not for sure were else to go. Your guys input would be great. Please add info and pics to this post and I will see what we can do.

We are a bunch of guys that just want to make some bad ass parts for our rides and also let everybody else benefit from our hard work. Thank you guys for your time and help.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Welcome to the site!! Hope you get some good feedback.

I'd say along with your suspension kits, consider sway bar and radius rod components. Frame gusset kits. Cages, bed racks and roof racks too.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

longtravelandy

Jan 4, 2015
Tree68- oh no i will not just stick to one brand. Right know i that is all that i can come up with to prototype on as we continue to grow i will get all the different brands.

Joeyd23- Thank you for your input that is kind of the stuff we were thinking but always looking for you guys input. We want to make what you guys want

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000