KOH 2015

SnowJeeper

Dec 17, 2014
#1982 is our number, FKF Racing. We'll be in the main pits with LetzRoll, stop by & say hi.

Looking forward to getting back out there, here's our weather tonight! Made for some interesting test runs.

Attachments

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
So starting order was live tonight. Looks like bruce jenner is out. Someone else driving his car. Burt is still racing. Jon crowley and mitch ofcourse. And dont count out cassie currie in the green machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
First KOH in 6 years that I won't make. I'm off to Dubai that week. I'll need to rely on all of you for the updates!

Rusty and Zindroski will be shooting photos. We have no plans to film right now.

Wth

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
First KOH in 6 years that I won't make. I'm off to Dubai that week. I'll need to rely on all of you for the updates!

Rusty and Zindroski will be shooting photos. We have no plans to film right now.

I will be there from the 1st - 6th. I can't wait.

GOLF CART DORK.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
31st through the 7th for us. Not the first koh with a utv for me. But the first one with my own utv. We will be all over the place this year. Should be a blast.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City

Oh Man! We're going to miss you announcing the race. It was nice having an announcer on the live feed who knew the in and out of the UTV world and knows the racers. Will there be any one there to try to fill your shoes that knows anything about anything?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Oh Man! We're going to miss you announcing the race. It was nice having an announcer on the live feed who knew the in and out of the UTV world and knows the racers. Will there be any one there to try to fill your shoes that knows anything about anything?
I haven't been asked to do any commentary this year so I don't know what KOH has planned. Although, Chad Ragland who I worked with last year is a lot more versed in UTVs these days as he has launched CageWRX and done many reviews for UTVUnderground now. He will do just fine assuming he is the on-air guy this year.

Have they confirmed they are even doing a webcast this year?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Polaris told me that KOH offered to do the UTV coverage for the race and made that as part of their RZR sponsorship which then made Polaris decide to not double spend and pay us to film. So its on KOH to produce the UTV highlight video. I am sure they will do a good job with it and once its out we will share.

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
I got 9th starting position. Got a side bet with Dean Bulloch who is racing a Wildcat Sport. I am racing a RZR S 900 so this is a little 60-inch race within a race. Dean starts 4th I think so I plan to put some pressure on him in the desert. :D

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
I got 9th starting position. Got a side bet with Dean Bulloch who is racing a Wildcat Sport. I am racing a RZR S 900 so this is a little 60-inch race within a race. Dean starts 4th I think so I plan to put some pressure on him in the desert. :D

Nice. Your one of my trifecta picks.

Last edited:

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Hopefully ill be right there with you guys (12th starting position)

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Yesterday I finished building my personalized media kits for the racer. Like last year, I will only accept 4 people. As of now I have 1 maybe 2 people signed up. If you want details and pricing please email me at [email protected]. See you in the heights.

GOLF CART DORK.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000