Another light thread

Dunerebel

Jan 13, 2015
I am in the market for a 40" light bar, I really like the rigid and B/D bars, definitely don't want to buy a piece of junk, but $1200.00+ is pretty steep for a weekend warrior type.
I don't know much about the Totron and recently saw the KC bar at a decent price, does anybody have experience with the KC?
Thanks,
D. Rebel

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
rigid is top dog. kc is still great quality. i got a safeglowhips 40 at the sand show and love it.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
I have the Baja Design 40" Onyx6 and it is very bright and spreads the light out. It has rendered by stock lights and my 4" HID lights useless, it is that bright. No only is it bright, but it usable light.

I have seen many led bars that are fairly bright but the beam patterns and projection made them as good as putting a few flashlights on your head.

I am sure the torton and other cheaper knock off stuff does work, but I felt being able to see and having quality lights was more important than saving a few bucks. In the end saving a few bucks could result in being stuck somewhere with you lights not doing what they are suppose to.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
anybody use a rear lightbar? i followed people back to camp sat night, and it helped alot. so i ordered one today. will post pics when i get it installed. 169.00 with free shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000