Nov 2, 2011
I can't and never have worn skinny jeans because my nuts don't fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I can't and never have worn skinny jeans because my nuts don't fit

Most guys don't have to worry about there Nuts fitting in there jeans cause there wife's have them tucked away in there Purses. Lol

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
What a great build, I have read it from start to finish and look forward to updates. What software is your 3D modeling done in? Is that solid works? I used Pro/Engineer in college but heard that solid works is the way to go. I really like your modeling and part design aspect of your build.
Yes it's Solidworks, all most all of out parts that require more than 4 pieces of metal are designed in Solidworks. Our A arms would take forever and a day if I tried the in a 2d program due to the multiple bends and such.
Since our arms have taken off so well.in the market it looks like we may start offering high clearanced boxed uniball arms for the XPs

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
A couple updates. Car is for SALE! $23k

My new CT Race Worx quick steer steering rack is going in the Mav

Front sway bar

My stretch kit with triple bypass rear shocks

The stretch kit is rowdy as hell. Super smooth ride. We tested the kit on a customers vehicle and it was money

Back to mine, the whole thing just turned out great. We completely changed the way the Maverick drives and handles. It's the most impressive stock width machine I've driven.

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
I can also take the wheels and tires off and put another new set of Methods on it with your choice of tires. I'm going to put that wheel and tire setup on my XDS turbo anyway.

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
This Maverick us for sale. $20k takes everything. It has a brand new QSC Gen2/STM setup

Madjaz

Mar 30, 2015
Can Am doesn't have the best track record with clutching on the Mavericks so I called Kris at Cold Blooded Performance and he got me set up with a QSC primary and STM secondary to get it dialed in for the larger 30" tire. We needed something more responsive and something reliable. We also dropped some weight here as well which should help us off the line. The STM parts are a work of art.

What helix are you running in the STM Secondary?

Madjaz

Mar 30, 2015
Can Am doesn't have the best track record with clutching on the Mavericks so I called Kris at Cold Blooded Performance and he got me set up with a QSC primary and STM secondary to get it dialed in for the larger 30" tire. We needed something more responsive and something reliable. We also dropped some weight here as well which should help us off the line. The STM parts are a work of art.

I need to get in contact with Kris. Does anyone have his email address?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000