Hey, wired for sound motorsports is here!

Wfs Chris

Sep 23, 2015
I hear this everytime we go riding so let me introduce us and our company.

Myself I'm Chris my partner is Adam we are wired for sound motorsports. We can do anything you would ever want to to your utv , yes we specialize in huge sound systems but also do complete builds on all makes and models .A little history on us were the guys that brought rhino racing to the corr orginisation back in those days now we do them for fun and customers not any two are ever the same.But we also do a ton of boat audio, toy hauler upgrades , bus, car, truck,harley,and sand car as well. So if you see us out and about stop by and say Hi, We don't usually bite ... Were happy to answer any questions for you or provide you with an estimate. To, contact us at the shop call us at 951 296 9999 or check us out on instagram or facebook wich are updated daily.Please note recently we've moved from Murrieta to Temecula our new address is 41976 Avenida Alvarado Temecula Ca, 92590 unit A. You can always email us too at [email protected] and we will respond to you personally!

Reactions: Rusty5150

Wfs Chris

Sep 23, 2015
Thank you, We hope all enjoyed it we had a lot of help getting it all together and Ican tell you we were extremely tired on sunday with the heat and humidity. But all in all i think it went well! Chris

May 6, 2013
Yucaipa , Ca
I had Wired for Sound wire all of my switches on the race car. They completed the job ahead of schedule and I have had ZERO electrical issues in the year and a half I have raced the car. Great work , fair prices !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000