HALLOWEEN RIDE!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Zane tells me the spot you guys were talking about "green mountain" is good for location... someone please post up some coordinates... lets plan on camping there and I'll make a new post this weekend with all the info

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Zane tells me the spot you guys were talking about "green mountain" is good for location... someone please post up some coordinates... lets plan on camping there and I'll make a new post this weekend with all the info
"Green Mountain" where that ?

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
"Green Mountain" where that ?
It's off of jawbone rd somewhere, never been there personally, but tom and george commented about it... zane text me last night thats its a good spot... so as soon as someone can send me the coordinates I'll make a new post for the whole weekend

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
It's off of jawbone rd somewhere, never been there personally, but tom and george commented about it... zane text me last night thats its a good spot... so as soon as someone can send me the coordinates I'll make a new post for the whole weekend
It's Copper Mtn/Gold Canyon Rd. in Jawbone ;-)

Camp:
35°19'29.80"N
118° 4'39.37"W

Reactions: Simi Dude

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Depends of how many rigs you guys get on the list, you may want to move the camp South a bit to a bigger staging area ;-)

Reactions: Simi Dude

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
yea...you said you had to take Snookie in for his weekly dog hair/pedi appontment...o_O
Hey Snookie is not my Dog its my _______ well your remember it as you where the one that name it ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000