Trinity Racing 2017 RZR 1000 Build

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Well it is that time of year and our trusty 2015 RZR 4 1000 had done it job for us over the past 2 years but it is time to build something new and exciting. We are going to be building a 2017 RZR 4 1000 that will be a little different going to have a mix of Desert R car, Pre runner and Expedition vehicle all mixed into one build. We have some great companies that have come on board for this build Streamline Brakes, HCR, SDR, Hess Motorsports, Assault Industries, Simpson Seats, Fuel Off Road, Vision X, Rockford Fosgate, Fuel Safe, Glazzkraft, Factory UTV, Cage WRX, GBC, Walker Evens Racing, Warn Industries, Dyno Jet, Summers Brothers, Hiper, Race Pack, MOB Armor, PCI Race radios, Factor 55 and Shock Therapy. We will be posting as much as we can for this build as we get it complete from start to finish.

trinity rzr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyD23
Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Last edited:
Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Hess Motorsports www.hessmotorsports.com makes some really nice upgrades for the UTV market along with there billet hubs we are running there complete billet motor and trans mounts to make sure we have no issues while running this RZR hard. Also this gives you a nice close up shot of the quality of the HCR www.hcrracing.com rear trailing arms with there perfect tig welds.
Trinity hess.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Got the Cage WRX www.cagewrx.com complete front bumper and sway bar kit all installed. Also you can see that we have a Warn www.warn.com Pro Vantage 4500-s wench that we mounted on an RT Pro www.rtproutv.com Front Arm Brace Kit/ winch mount. (We will have better picks of this set up that we will post soon) Also here is a nice front shot of the HCR www.hcrracing.com duel sport a-arms along with the Walker Evens Racing www.walkerevensracing.com 2.5" front shocks. If you look closely in the back on the left you can see that we are going to be adding a Fuel Safe www.fuelsafe.com 20 gal fuel cell in this build, more on that in the coming days of this build.
Trinity front end.jpg

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
The best part of this build is naturally are own Trinity Racing Stage 5 exhaust www.trinityracing.com We went with our full system along with are black mufflers.The Trinity Racing stage 5 exhaust is a true power making exhaust depending on what you are using for your tuner you will see real world gains of 10hp-13hp to your tires. We only use the top materials including 6061 billet aluminum for our muffler inlets, tips and brackets. We stand behind our made in the USA exhaust systems by offering an industry leading 5 year warranty. You can also see in these pics the following products we are using: Streamline Brakes www.streamlinebrakes.com oversize 270mm rotors that help increase braking by 30%, Assault Industries www.assaultind.com high clearance billet radius rods, HCR www.hcrracing.com rear trailing arms with there rear radius rod backing plate, Walker Evens Racing www.walkerevensracing.com rear 2.5" coil overs that they have added crossover rings to that makes it a true duel rate spring set up, GBC Motorsports www.gbcmotorsports.com 32" Mongrel tires, Summers Brothers www.summerbrothersracing.com 300m axles shafts. We still have lots more to go on this build so keep checking back to look for more kick butt parts on this 2017 Polaris RZR 1000.
IMG_1634.JPG
IMG_1635.JPG
IMG_1636.JPG

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Got to add a few more parts to the RZR to improve its off road capabilities. Started with an RT Pro UTV www.rtproutv.com Front Arm Brace Kit and winch mount. With that super stout winch mount we were able to bolt up a Warn Industries www.warn.com Pro Vantage 4500-s winch to help get us out of any situation that our RZR can get out of on its own. As you can see in the photo were we were able to mount the Warn winch cable guide to the front of the Cage WRX skid plate along with the Factor 55 www.factor55.com Pro Link XTV that lets you use a D ring rather then the stand winch hook. Here is a little teaser of some of out lighting we are going to be running on this build with the help of Vision X www.visionx.com we will never be in the dark. We are running their 3.7″ Optimus LED head light direct replacement kit along with 2- 4.5″ Light Cannon attached to the Cage WRX www.cagewrx.com front bumper.

rzr 1.jpg
rzr 4.jpg rzr 3.jpg

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Working on the drive shaft this week and wanted to upgrade the stock carrier bearing. This to me one of the must do upgrades to your RZR 1000 the Sand Craft www.sandcraftmotorsports.com GEN 2 Carrier bearing upgrade. It is a very straight forward install anyone can do it in there garage no real special tools needed. It is worth every penny this kit cost and I would suggest that everyone with a RZR 1000 does this upgrade to there drive shaft. What a difference the Sand Craft GEN 2 Carrier bearing makes while driving the car. We also went with the Sand Craft Racer Driveline Collar to for that added piece of mind to make sure everything stays where it needs to be when really beating on the RZR 1000.

cb2-1-600x265.jpg
IMG_1766.JPG
IMG_1767.JPG
IMG_2799-600x600.jpg

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Back on the build and with the help of Simpson Race Products www.simpsonraceproducts.com got a set of there custom upholstered Vortex front race seats and rear Vortex bench seat. To make the seats as safe as possible we scraped the stock seat belts and went with the Simpson D3 OFF ROAD RESTRAINT harnesses.
As you can see in the photos this 2017 RZR 1000 build is coming along just nicely and with the addition of the Simpson seats you can get a preview of what the color theme will be for this RZR build. Also you can see a little peak of carbon fiber from the dash that will be on the next post we do. So stay tuned lots more to still come on this build.

IMG_1796.JPG
IMG_1793.JPG
IMG_1780.JPG

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
The build is coming along nicely and the interior is nearly complete. The dash on this RZR is my favorite of all my builds I have done the super custom Glazzkraft Industries www.glazzkraft.com complete carbon fiber dash. The brain center of this dash is the Race Pak www.racepak.com IQ3 Digital dash display. This thing is amazing reads everything you could ask for including oil PSI and belt temp. Next to it we mounted a iPad Mini with a Mob Armor www.mobarmor.com center mount dash kit. We all ways want to be in contact with what is going on at an event or race so we installed a PCI Race Radio and intercom system www.pciraceradios.com. We love the sound of our Trinity Racing Stage 5 exhaust but while we are parked it is also good to listen to our favorite music. Rockford Fosgate www.rockfordfosgate.com was our radio of choice with there stage 4 600 watt system that just kick butt and is amazingly clear. If you look behind the Assault Industries www.assaultind.com D shaped racing steering wheel you can see the billet aluminum Hess Motorsports www.hess-motorsports.com 2:1 Steering Quickener Kit. This is also one of those things that I would say is a must have on any RZR I liked driving the RZR before but after adding the Hess Motorsports Steering Quickener Kit I love driving it. It just makes the car much more response and fun to drive over the stock RZR steering ratio.

IMG_1779.JPG
IMG_1782.JPG
IMG_1783.JPG

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Came across this really cool product the other day that just made sense to have The UTV Belt Mount by DT Racing www.dtracingus.com With safety in mind we think every UTV must have a fire extinguisher with a quick release mount mounted to it. The UTV Inc. www.utvinc.com billet aluminum quick release mount is by far the beefiest fire extinguisher mounting system we have seen for any UTV and is pretty trick looking in person. In these photos you can see the rear speakers for the Rockford Fosgate www.rockfordfosgate.com stage 4 stereo system and how solid they mount to the roll cage.

IMG_1791.JPG
IMG_1790.JPG

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Got some really sweet parts from Thunderhawk Performance www.thunderhawkperformance.com including their super heavy duty rear sway bar braces along with their Fuel Tank & Electrical System Protection Package. I love this set up and it gives you much more protection from random rocks finding there way to ending a good riding trip. We also added a larger rear sway by made by Shock Therapy www.shocktherapyst.com that makes a very noticeable improvement to the handling of the RZR. In my opinion this is one of things that I would say is a must on parts to added to your RZR. With the sway bar kit it includes heavy duty billet mounts with grease able polyurethane bushings. You can also see the extremely strong engine mounts made by Hess Motorsports www.hessmotorsports.com that we had mention before but they are really a great strong part so we cant help but show them off again. Since we are now talking about strength in the pic you can see a nice close up of the HCR www.hcrracing.com rear trailing arm. The HCR kit is my #1 suspension kit of choice and I have used the HCR kits on multiply cars for 3 years now without any type of issues or failures.

IMG_1787.JPG
IMG_1788.JPG
IMG_1789.JPG

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Wanted to see about getting the clutch set up on the RZR to run a little cooler so we reached out to Fuel Customs www.fuelcustoms.com to get our hands on one of there kick butt two piece clutch covers. Not only does it help the clutch run cooler but the housing is larger so it eliminates all belt slap to the stock housing. As you can see in the picks the Fuel Customs clutch housing is a 2 piece unit so doing a belt change is super fast with just 4 screws and 4 quick release pins to pull the top half of the cover off to gain easy and fast access to the belt. Great product and will work perfectly with our EPI Performance www.epiperformance.com clutch and helix set up we are running on this car.

thumbnail_IMG_0015.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0016.jpg

Dec 18, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga
Made a little change to our drive train and we have now installed RCV Performance www.rcvperformance.com Pro series II complete axle assemblies. These axles are truly amazing it is a shame that I cant just mount them on my wall because they are a work of art. These I believe are the top axles on the market and nothing else comes close to what you get with an RCV Performance Pro Series II axle assembly: 300M axle shaft, CVs feature 4340 chromoly body & 300M internals, Inner CV plunges 2.25”, 33 spline 300M center bar with plunging inboard CV eliminates half shaft pull-out.

thumbnail_IMG_0013.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0014.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000