12 Days of Rugged!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
It's time for another 12 Days of Rugged! Each day for the next 12 days we're activating a different awesome special. Some days may save you more than others depending on what you need to get, so click the image below to check the calendar and plan accordingly. One secret heads up that I'm going to give you guys, only for forum members, is one of the days we are calling our "Social Media Day". On this day, your forum coupon codes (found in my signature) will actually stack on top of the current sale prices! That's my bonus for you guys to save big.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
YES! We are doing presents this year! Instead of doing them each day, this time we're making a day of it. From 8am to 4pm, each hour we're hiding another present on the site. I hope you didn't have much to do today because there's a lot of free stuff to be found. $750 in prizes! Click the image below to start searching!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hey Guys, Hopefully you were able to take advantage of the social media day yesterday. We had a couple bonus coupons out there for extra savings, but if you weren't able to take advantage, be sure to check the calendar to see when the best time to get what you need is.

Today we loaded up a bunch of things to the clearance page and some of them are discounted up to 70% OFF!! click the image below to check out the clearance section.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Save 30% on everything you need for In-car & Car-to-car communications with these RRP660 Intercom & 25 Watt Radio Complete Systems...Today only!! Plus 10% off storewide everyday.
Click the image below to check out the 30% off kits:

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
We're extending the sale through the weekend! For all you last minute shoppers, you're in luck. Get those orders in by the end of the sale to save on your order. If you need anything before Christmas, be sure to consider expedited shipping!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
And you guys thought it was over! One more chance for you guys to get some sweet prizes. We're giving away 5 more prizes over the next 3 days. When we're doing them is broken down in the graphic below. Good luck!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000