A trailer actually built for UTV's

Feb 16, 2017
Idaho
Hi guys,IMG_0023.JPG

I have designed the Ramptek trailers with UTV owners in mind. We all want to spend less time loading and unloading our rigs so we can get out and play. There are 18 tie down points on this 6x10 trailer and 24 on our 6-1/2x14. I have Patented the ramp on the back which you never have to touch to load or unload any UTV or ATV. To really understand how this ramp works go check out a few of our social media sights which will have a video.
@Ramptek
Facebook.com/ramptek

Last edited:

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Do you make an over the wheels version for long travel rzr's and X3 RS models?

Also would be cool if you offered a quick bolt on piece or something to would make it from a rzr trailer to a trailer for a couple of dirt bikes...just a thought.

Feb 16, 2017
Idaho
Do you make an over the wheels version for long travel rzr's and X3 RS models?
We have built the 6 1/2 x14 for the x3 because it's a foot longer. And that trailer will also haul all 4 seaters. The long travel rzr's I have tested will fit the 6x10 although it's tight. I will build anything you would like. The dirt bike addition is a good idea. I will look into it.

Also would be cool if you offered a quick bolt on piece or something to would make it from a rzr trailer to a trailer for a couple of dirt bikes...just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000