Smallest Wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR?

Ron Meredith

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me what the smallest wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR is? My RZR is too tall to fit in my enclosed trailer. I've tried compressing the suspension with rachet-type tie-down straps, and I still don't gain enough. The only way I can think of to get it inside is to put smaller tires and wheels on for transport, then swap them to my running assemblies after I've arrived at my riding location. I'm thinking a smaller, cheap steel wheel with a short, narrow tire (like a mini-spare from a Ford Focus or smilar compact) would do the trick, The wheel would still need to be large enough to not interfere with the brake rotors, calipers, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
The 4WP guys put little tires on to transport their show cars in the transporters but not sure what they are. Look like 14" wheels with Smart car tires! There might be some images in someone's pics from the Sand Show.

Rynomx785

Jun 21, 2015
Wickenburg, AZ
You could use 4 stock front wheels and put a 105/70r14 on them which is a 20x4x14.That would make you at least 4.5" shorter than stock.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
How much room do you need to clear the door? Did you deflat the tires to 3-4psi and then compress the suspension? That will get you several inches of clearance.

fesco70

Nov 6, 2015
We tried a bunch of different wheels and wheels spacers but went back to stock wheels because they seemed to be the only ones that cleared the brake calipers and then we installed ITP Ultra GT 205x30-14
They go on a bead lock wheel pretty easy but you need to leave them out in the sun for a standard wheel. This is as low as you are going to get it. We can get four cars in our stacker.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000