///Airdam Clutches is heading west for New years and Parker 250

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Hello everyone, this next week we are heading out west, to spend new years in Glamis working on customers cars and testing new products, and after new years we will jump over to plaster city to test with teams who are getting ready for the upcoming Parker race on Jan 6th. There are many many new teams, needing clutch testing and fine tuning as well as shake-down runs before the race. Many of our customers like to come out and take a few minutes to go over the car and shake them down and make sure the clutch is perfect. If you would like the opportunity to do so as well please give me a buzz here or email. Drop us a line with your schedule, what you think you need, so i can have any additional parts with me before i leave the shop. I look forward to the new race season and hope i can continue to help put customers on the podium. If your machine has a belt, we can make it faster.

Adam Harvey
[email protected]
601-883-9929 <-- will reach me at the shop and while on the road.

airdam6.jpg

Pinnacle_Pete

Aug 3, 2016
Our clutch is perfect.. I wouldn't change a thing.. I wish we could get out to do some testing with ya. But its not really in our schedule..

Hope to see ya at Parker buddy..

Thanks Pete.

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
good to see you on the podium at the last race. we will definitely be at parker!

current plans are to be at Glamis till new years day. then head to plaster city for testing with teams. i believe i have appointments at plaster city Jan 1st thru 4th, then i will jump up to Parker. If the local county mounty or BLM arent patroling we have a place to test in parker, but sometimes they wont let us so we have to move up the hill to Havsu.

if anyone needs me feel free to contact me.

BRONCOBOY

Sep 22, 2014
Temecula
I got two cars for you to tune, my clutch was perfect after your tune then we changed everything and its been a mess ever since. See you in Plaster City.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000