Local Day Ride (So Cal)

rigo232003

Aug 19, 2014
SoCal
I'm looking to get a small group together and do a day trail ride. Something with scenery and trees would be perfect. I know you can ride from Cleghorn to Lake Arrowhead but I have never done it. Do any of you have a trail guide or interested in joining? Looking at Saturday Feb 17th. Thanks for any info or ideas

Reactions: JoeyD23

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well, you can't "legally" Ride from Cleghorn to Arrowhead. The best thing to do is start at Pilot rock OHV staging area by Cedars spring dam off the 173 or start in Miller Canyon past Silverwood Lake on the 138. I would highly advise not to skirt the Officers up there because there are plenty and we're already on the wrong side and a few more issues and they'll just close the whole thing down. I can do a day ride and take you back there if you like. I'm sure Grumpy would also like to go. Maybe Rich too if he can make it. If we start at Pilot Rock we can do 2N17X which will most certainly pucker you up as it is a pretty good Black Diamond trail. If that's not your cup of tea, we can ride Pilot rock across the top to the Pinnacles then go from there to Deep Creek and Crab Flats through Ball Buster and Waterfall which are also 2 Black Diamond trails. HMU if you want to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000