Folded front end needs replacement

Code-Man26

Mar 24, 2018
So, I ended up folding in the front end of my friends 2018 RZR XP 4 Turbo the other day at Pismo. Thing crumpled like a coke can. I gotta say, I expected way more from the stock build. Looks to be made out of seamed tubing, barely thicker than electrical conduit, and mild steel. Now that I feel good and guilty for ruining everyone's weekend I want to replace his equipment with something DOM and Chromoly (also since he lives near the Rubicon trail and has plans to run it).
Currently have my eyes on the Cognito or Holz stock travel replacement arms. Anyone have any words of wisdom about front end parts I should be looking at? Also, a good discount parts outlet for OEM parts such as seat mounting bracket, fenders and flairs, mirrors, brake lines, etc.
Thanks.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Im obviously Bias but Id say Buy once Cry once and go with Cognito. Uniball uppers and lowers with poly bushings....and we probably have them instock and ready to ship.

Wfs Chris

Sep 23, 2015
you may waht to look at madigan motorsports arms! we use these all the time zero issues and super strong! I had a customer lawn dart his car with madigans arms on it and ripped off the tabs on the car didnt bend the arms at all!

Code-Man26

Mar 24, 2018
Im obviously Bias but Id say Buy once Cry once and go with Cognito. Uniball uppers and lowers with poly bushings....and we probably have them instock and ready to ship.
Thanks man, I too am biased towards Cognito, but my friend races for Holz and suggested them, same price point, I'm uneducated in UTV's, I went with Holz.
Order hasn't been confirmed yet so if someone thinks I made a bad decision let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000