XP Turbo maintenance video

Shock Therapy

Suspension Tuning
Aug 10, 2014
Arizona
We get a lot of calls asking what people should do to maintain their shocks. But, we also get a ton of calls asking what people should do to maintain their car. So, with this in mind we put together a short video with on of our shop leads, Lauren showing you how easy it is to do some basic maintenance on your car. We hope this helps and can be useful to those of you that can do some work on your own in the garage. Enjoy.

It'sYourLegacy

Banned Por Vida
Mar 29, 2015
Thank you on behalf of all who may come across this who may not necessarily be blessed to have their own racing team performing these tasks let alone the funds to take their machine in to the dealer for any task (period). In an era where manufacturers are often found concentrating on little else but the money or making certain that their racers quit forums/concentrate on mindless social media posts at the expense of pressing issues such as safety, access and (heaven forbid) the creation of community 'bones thrown' are certainly a breath of fresh air.

I would wager that Shock Therapy has spent more time on the worldwide SXS forums helping people than anybody this side of Todd @ Hunterworks (please correct and add of I'm missing somebody; especially a shock tuner). If we all actually 'were' a community on this date I would commend you on behalf of all of us reading this or not.

Good business and even better for the little guy sometimes lost in our often blatantly arrogant sport.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000