Search results

1. S

2016 RZR XP Turbo vs 2015 Can-Am 1000 Turbo

First off this is not on par as far as quality is concerned with my other videos. For that I apologize. Also I didn't get the filming time that I wanted and didn't get as many runs in to get a good equal start. These were the best I could get. Still shows a good comparison. Wanted to do more but...
  2. S

DOIN THE DUNES 2015 - Big Air Competition - Little Sahara, Ok

This event is growing into one of the biggest events at Little Sahara. 100's of RZR's and thousands of people. We had a massive group ride, show and shine, and a big air competition and more! Here is the highlight video:
  3. S

Katie Vernola's KOH Interview Video

We caught up with Katie while at King of the Hammers this year and got the full scoop on how the race went for her. Also includes some great race footage.
  4. S

King of the Hammers Highlight Video

The UTV highlight video. Stay tuned for the interviews and "stroll through hammer town" videos!
  5. S

Giant gathering of SxS's from Oklahoma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kddmYQ2pAw The Oklahoma RZR Riders had a big gathering at a riding area in Disney, Ok located up in North East Oklahoma. Well over 140 SxS's showed up to ride. This was our first annual event. Expect some big things from this group to come. Watch the video below!
  6. S

RZR'S ON PARADE - RZRsharpStudios

My group got the chance to take 18 RZR's down our streets in a parade. It's always fun to get to drive your machine in town! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAw-8yE_-M&list=UUf2MoKBzfvSP6etPOvE_1QA
  7. S

RZR TALK SHOW!!! "The RZR Review" Ep.1

It's finally here! After grueling work we have released our first show. Yes, it is long but it's informative. Every show will be very different. This one is focused on LED light bars. We left a ton of information out or it would have been an hour long show. **Be kind this was our first try at...
  8. S

New RZR Show - The RZR Review

A new series on my channel. This will be informative and entertaining. This is just the lead-in or preview before the first episode comes out. Hoping to have something that no one else is doing. Thanks guys. http://youtu.be/AcIhUYAZhBg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

Promotion Video RZRsharpStudios

This is my new promotion for my Youtube channel. We have gotten several sponsors now and hope to further our reach of putting out some crazy and fun videos. Thank you to the utvunderground community for watching my videos and showing support. RZR XP 1000 'RZRsharpSudios' Channel Highlight...
  10. S

'RZR ISLAND' Movie

We decided to shoot another short-film for your entertainment. The idea popped in my head that morning and we shot it that day. Hope you guys enjoy it. 'When a young man is washed ashore a, what he thought, deserted island. He then begins to unravel the mysteries and have the time of his...
  11. S

Appalachia Bay - RZRsharpStudios

We got to stay out at a 600 island ORV area for a week. We unitized this time for fun and to shoot some great coverage of the park since none has been done very well in the past. I have three total videos from the park this being the first. The second will be in a short-film format but still...
  12. S

RZR SHORT-FILM!!

My first short film out of RZRSharpStudios. This is a great mix of fun. Hopefully the whole community enjoys this one! All Business "Short Film" RZR XP 1000 - YouTube
  13. S

Newest from RZRsharpStudios! Dunes!!!

Hey guys. Just put out my latest video. Let me know what you think. Little Sahara - 'Doin the Dunes' (RZR XP 1000) - YouTube
  14. S

RZR's Getting AIR (Super Slow Motion)

I wanted to share my latest video. I didn't get the quadcopter out with this one, too windy. But I added a new high end camera to add to my video shots. Let me know what you think. RZR XP 1000 & 800S - 'SAIL' GETTING SOME AIR!! - YouTube
  15. S

RZR'S FROM THE SKY!!!

I'm no 'Copterkids' nor do I have their set-up but this is some of the most unique shots not seen anywhere on youtube from non-professionals! Also, I got challenged to drag race a Can-Am 800 quad. I connected with the sand and got the best time I will probably ever get with my set-up. Managed a...
  16. S

RZR 800's ARE STILL FUN!!!

New to the forum and wanted to start off by showing you some of my newest videos. If you like what you see then SUBSCRIBE here and see some of my other vids and future ones. Polaris RZR - THE BIG RED PROJECT - YouTube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000