Search results

1. G

New Honda Talon to launch Nov 27th 2018!

You guys are still going at it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Lol
  2. G

New Honda Talon to launch Nov 27th 2018!

Noel, just block itsyourlegacy like I did and you won’t have to keep arguing over and over and over!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. G

2019 KOH

I’m glad that utvs are on Sunday. I usually can’t make middle of the week races.
  4. G

2018 SCORE BAJA 500 PHOTOS | RESULTS

Someone needs to put both Wayne and Kristen in Trophy Trucks!!! They’re just too damn good for our little golf carts.
  5. G

Primary clutch issues have you seen this?

Probably won’t work for you, but another trick to try is let it idle for an hour. The crank will heat up, and the vibration sometimes backs the bolt out. There’s also the Rescue Bit. Drills though anything, even a broken extractor or drill bit. Rescue Bit Broken Screw Extractor Removal Tool...
  6. G

WAYNE & KRISTEN MATLOCK DOMINATE 2018 SAN FELIPE 250

Great write ups! Those xp1000 belts on a turbo will get you every time! And Kristen only 3 minutes behind the winning turbo, WOW! Congrats to both of you!
  7. G

Get Ready....

Deleted
  8. G

Get Ready....

Deleted
  9. G

Get Ready....

My bil had one. It was really nice! And they do make the Hayabusa!
  10. G

Get Ready....

And what the hell happened to Suzuki!?!?!?!?!? They never made a Jetski. They never made a side-by-side.
  11. G

Get Ready....

I had such high hopes about the Yamaha release. My XP turbo purchase is actually a rebound purchase from being disappointed by Yamaha. Now every time I hear Yamaha or Honda or Kawasaki I laugh and cry at the same time. Anyone of them could build the best thing out there, but they won’t.
  12. G

Get Ready....

I kind of think that the majority of people like the belt. I just don’t like the never knowing when it’s going to blow thing! Yamaha made attempt, but they screwed their self with no low range. Honda has that dual clutch transmission that works good. So I think the days of the belts are limited.
  13. G

Get Ready....

Cracks in the frame! That’s a new one on me too! I wouldn’t doubt it if it’s in the front end somewhere where all those single sheer with secondary plates are. The engineer that designed that should be fired.
  14. G

Get Ready....

He didn’t say Polaris quality is better. He said can I am is so-so. I sure hope Polaris launches something that’s better than the X.3! And please let it not have a damn belt!
  15. G

Polaris XPT Shock Valving

1/14/17 I revalved the rear shocks a second time. Rebound is 1.6x.010 1.425x.010 1.35x.010 1.1x.010 .950x.010 .800x.020 .800x.020 .800x.020 I also replaced the 1.8x.015 compression shim with a .012 and cut down two of the bypass check valves. The car works extremely well now. It’s just a hair...
  16. G

VLOG video of our Parker 250 Experience

Wow!!! Glad you guys are ok!
  17. G

I changed the rear rebound to 1.6x.010, then .012 on the rest. Left the compression alone, except I removed the middle shim from the lower bypass port. I’ve only had it out for 20 minutes, but it’s much improved. I’ll probably revalve it one more time. Here’s a vid of the internals.
  18. G

So I think I’m going to go ahead and just do the compression on the rear myself. With shock therapy springs the shocks work really good now, except the rear is a little too stiff still. Below is a picture showing the stock rear compression stack, below that is the standard fox chart sizes...
  19. G

Polaris XP 1000 Tranny Fluid

So what's the consensus on Mobile 1? 75/90 or 74/140?
  20. G

Polaris Project "RECON" 2017 RZR4 Turbo

I gotta ask Rusty, what’s with all the chrome!?!? I thought black is the new chrome??
  21. G

Seeking drivers & co-pilots for 2017 Baja 1000

The entry fee is $5000 now!?!?
  22. G

TEXTRON OFF ROAD INTRODUCES 2018 ATV’S AND SIDE-BY-SIDE MODELS

I've heard "next year " so many times about a new Wildcat that it's not even funny anymore!
  23. G

TEXTRON OFF ROAD INTRODUCES 2018 ATV’S AND SIDE-BY-SIDE MODELS

Made me google it, and sure enough! in the 1970s After its one stumble, the company grew rapidly in the boom years of the 1960s. So pronounced was the growth that it outstripped the management skills of the owners, who had to decide whether to hire professional managers or sell the company. In...
  24. G

I was reading through my notes and found this. It really explains it: . As with a regular external bypass shocks, there is no cavitation in the compression stroke due to the inner cylinder being capped off from shock oil flow to reservoir area. Base valves can be fitted to this inner cylinder...
  25. G

New build question

The Razorback infrared one is best thing to monitor belt temps. I love being able to see temperature changes after I change something in the cvt system. I keep getting my belt temps lower and lower!
  26. G

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

I don't think anyone knows for sure that can talk about it, but a good guess would be this coming Halloween weekend.
  27. G

How many racers are going to run the electronic suspension in the new RZR?

That is a good question! Being that it’s their flagship model they should definitely have the top racers running them. But I really doubt that anyone will.
  28. G

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Alright, after reading that entire thread, I no longer like George. Get out of utv’s and Baja. You don’t belong in this community. I mean your post calling people stupid.........look in the mirror! And talking about how nerfing is wrong and bad and blah blah blah.......look in the mirror! You’re...
  29. G

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

Best place to get the same roll out, or actually a little more, is Extreme in the Phoenix area. Definitely stay away from Rocky Mountain.
  30. G

Desert Racing Rules 101 (Unwritten/Common Sense)

That pdf mentions utv’s in it, which surprised me, cause I thought it was old school too!
  31. G

Desert Racing Rules 101 (Unwritten/Common Sense)

I googled stuck stub. Never heard of it before. http://www.bitd.com/images/stories/pdfs/StuckStubSystem.pdf
  32. G

I know one of them is try not to roll your car.................
  33. G

Wait a minute.......I started laughing again!!!
  34. G

Ok...........I’ve finally stopped laughing! Class 11 is a stock VW bug. It has the engine in the back. It is air cooled. The belt for it is in the very rear of the car. How many of them have you seen racing that have dents in the rear? Probably not too many. I never would have considered nerfing...
  35. G

DUDE! YOU NERFED A CLASS 11?!?!?!?!
  36. G

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

It was available 3 hours ago. Hard to believe someone ponied up 100k for it.
  37. G

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

So my local dealer has one of the race cars in their showroom. They said Robbie told him he wants 102,000 bucks for it I was able to put a tape measure on it and it looks like the wheelbase is 108 3/4".
  38. G

RZR XPT. Fox Interbypass Rebuild

I'll pm you a link to the service Manual
  39. G

2017 Baja 500 (Official Thread)

Where'd you get that music Rusty!?!? I freaking love it!
  40. G

8 of the top 10 are Polaris! Canned Ham got a 6th and a 10th. Guess the X3 isn't quite the game changer that I thought it was............
  41. G

Damn! 1st utv is 51st overall and second is 60th overall! Wayne and Kristen dnf'd. That's pretty rare! Can't wait for the race reports to start coming in!
  42. G

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

Which is 37 I think? Hmmmm......
  43. G

Here's a few pics of the rally chicks. Their first time in Baja, in an X3 built by Buckshot Racing (Andrew Buck)
  44. G

Oh yeah! Rally girls!
  45. G

All UTV's New 32" BFG!!!

It's usually 3 or 4 lbs more per wheel. And I really try to watch my tire and wheel weight!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000