Search results

1. M

Can-Am Hipers and STU Blasters...Maverick bolt pattern

Maverick bolt pattern...two trips out, like new. STU 26" on 12" Hipers full #1 paddles. Posting for a buddy. Shoot me a txt with questions 9498920167, located in Redlands. He says he is firm at $1900.
  2. M

UTV thing..2wd/4wd

I read something about this over on GD. Looking forward to the end product. Thanks for posting
  3. M

Polaris xp tons more travel stock width

Wouldn't changing the factory suspension points limit this to the recreation crowd versus racers, as rules would prohibit this kind of modification? Either way, very cool.
  4. M

Back pain, sciatica etc. after a weekend

Brian, sounds like 2006 treated you and my brother about the same. I believe thats the same year he was in a sand car accident that resulted in the replacement of a couple discs after nothing else worked. Im heading into the doc on Friday to see what they can tell me. Im with Kaiser so I am...
  5. M

Yep you are right...numb arm is from the upper. That started after a dirt bike accident and it kicks in after a day in the harnesses and whoops. The lower back is all new to me and sucks.
  6. M

Thats right where my old chiro was. Back when I was going to him, I was going every Mon, Wed, and Fri and it helped a lot. At that time I couldnt stand straight each morning in the shower for about 15 minutes. He got me fixed up but it was after seeing him 3 times a week for about two months...
  7. M

So I have had a bad back for years from a couple bad car accidents. Lately its gotten worse after a few days in Ocotillo riding. Im now hurting pretty good and have an appointment with the doc on Friday. I never have luck with my doc though. Chiros have helped in the past but its hard to...
  8. M

New RZR turbo?

Looks like "turbo" is just in the name of the color...:mad:
  9. M

New RZR turbo?

Looks like the mid year Polaris release is today and they already have the price list up. Shows a Fox edition turbo for $23K
  10. M

S3 Powersports Teams with Can Am for 2015 BITD

Thats awesome. My Maverick buddies will be stoked to see another Can Am out there giving some competition.
  11. M

Class 9 vs UTV challenge (no excuses Joey)

Never seen that before
  12. M

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

I'll be hitting the road at 1pm
  13. M

Rally Car with an R6, SR1-esque mayhem

LMAO, that guy is out of control
  14. M

Trying to turn a canned ham into canned Spam

Stock cage held up great. I can't believe it drove away. My RZR's ball joints would of snapped on the first hit and the a-arms would of tore loose on the second.
  15. M

Best food spots, only accessible by dirt road!?

Best chili cheese fries around!
  16. M

Best food spots, only accessible by dirt road!?

If you limit it to accessible by dirt only its going to be a short list...If you mean accessible by UTV that opens up to some mentioned above like Blue Inn, Red Earth, Slash X, Jawbone Cyn Store, The Joint in Randsburg, Anything in Oatman, AZ, Pappy and Harriots in Pioneer Town (Yucca Valley)...
  17. M

Jeremy McGrath Reunites with Kawasaki

I wonder if that means he will need to give up his RZR in trade for a Teryx
  18. M

Revisiting The California Helmet Law...

my ears stay cleaner
  19. M

All UTV's Sold my RZR and need a new ride

I'd wait till the season ends and hunt out a low mileage XP900 4 based off what you described.
  20. M

Rigid Industries Capture with GoPro

Great idea but as often as GoPro releases new cameras and owners upgrading them, I see that housing becoming out dated real quick. I still have one of the OG GoPro Hero HDs in my arsenal and it works great though.
  21. M

Pawnshop/Garage/ez up sr1 rhino rebuild

Doesn't get any closer to that sketch ride..I hate that feeling.
  22. M

Building a rack

Great job. You engineered the shit outta that. Hows it behave on the highway?
  23. M

Pismo Rookie

Good point Jim...look at a tide calendar and plan ahead.
  24. M

Pismo Rookie

I would arrange ahead of time I think with your setup. I usually get there around 7am when the tides down and the sand is wet. I can tow my 23' toy hauler around aired down to 15 on truck and trailer in 4wd at that point. Once the sand dries out around noon you sink easy. For you the tuff...
  25. M

Camp rzr. la famlia

Whats up Dave? You had me sold on the T4s at Oco. Why the change of heart?
  26. M

Building a rack

Avery that looks great. What do you think the main rack will weigh in at?
  27. M

What if your cage was welded right in front of you?

Thats a awesome deal...plus you can get all yours tabs done too I bet for whips and lights at the same time. No need to buy over priced clamps.
  28. M

My Baja Trip using a UTV.

Man that looks like a great time. How secure is the place you left your vehicles. That would worry the piss out of me.
  29. M

Sometimes I just sit in it...

LMAO...especially after you got it all cleaned up and parked in the garage
  30. M

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Those tires look promising!
  31. M

Turbocharged XP1K with 18'' Wheels!

Not sure how they will perform but its pretty sweet they made them to test out.
  32. M

EFX Moto-Hammer

Anyone tried the new EFX Moto-Hammers yet? They look pretty sweet. Radial/DOT also. http://cocomponents.com/dealer/efx-motohammer-tire/ .
  33. M

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

Thats a killer platform to build off of
  34. M

WILDCAT $5K SALE! SAVE $5,000!

Ya I have purchased from Art in the past as well as some friends I have sent to him. It sounds like Art and my buddy spoke earlier. He has some decisions to make.
  35. M

What are the setup/pre-inspection and shipping fees on the 1000X 2 seater. My coworker would like to know and can come in today to talk to Art. PM me.
  36. M

Looking for suspension upgrades

I would look into some new Fox RC2's with BOC for starters over stock and brace up your mount points.
  37. M

Looking for suspension upgrades

Check out HCR's kit http://www.hcrracing.com/polaris-rzr-xp-1000.aspx
  38. M

NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

Re: NEw 2015 Can-Am Maverick X DS TURBO I want one
  39. M

NEW 2015 Can-Am Maverick TURBO

Re: New turbo 121hp Maverick Kudos to Can Am! Not squeezing much out of that turbo though. Must be low boost but thats still pretty cool.
  40. M

Wildcat X for $13500...thats a great deal right there.
  41. M

Which Lowrance GPS ?

Sounds like the HDS5 is a good match for you.
  42. M

Which Lowrance GPS ?

What is it you want from a GPS? Do you want it as a safe guard so you dont get lost or do you want it for marking courses during prerunning and do you want geocaching options. For getting back to camp a hand held is fine and Garmin I believe makes the best for that. For large screen fast runs...
  43. M

Class 9 vs UTV challenge (no excuses Joey)

This should be good.
  44. M

Cleghorn Ridge ride this Saturday Aug 30th

Ya but the rear needs adjusted...heading to Cajon Junction Monday to dial it in.
  45. M

Cleghorn Ridge ride this Saturday Aug 30th

Not gonna make this one
  46. M

Polaris RZR XP 900 rear camber issue

If I had a positive camber issue I would of thought something was bent from banking into burms and such, but these were at an equal negative camber on each side left to right. I know some like to run it that way for better cornering but it was just too much. It all looks good right now....needs...
  47. M

Polaris RZR XP 900 rear camber issue

So I have a 2013 XP900. My rear camber was starting to look way out to the negative...10 degrees or so it looked like. I never did check it with the angle finder before putting on new lower high clearance radius arms. I set my new radius arms to spec at the heims eye to eye and it looked great...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000