Search results

1. G

Want to race a UTV and get Sponsors?

Had a great opportunity to talk with The sponsored Rider Podcast and share some of my lessons learned on racing and sponsorships. Hoping it will be good info for others to get started and help grow UTV racing! Podcast Link: http://impactfuel.libsyn.com/23-george-hammel
  2. G

Race Ready RZR 1000 for Sale - $19,500

Very fast, competitive, and proven race car. Low usage and now prepped and ready for the new racing season. - M1 Offroad built Lucas and WORCS legal race cage and body work - GMZ Race Products Slammer 27" Tires - GMZ Race Products Liteloc 14" Wheels - UTV Wolfpack Front Grill - Heavy Duty...
  3. G

Becoming a co driver with a disability?

I had the pleasure of meeting Brett at the last Lucas Regional at Glen Helen, he wasn't lying when he said racing runs in his blood, he knew more about racing and the cars then most people actually participating! A great person and an asset to anyone that works with him. Brett, I agree with...
  4. G

The Motivatinal Journey of a Paralyzed Offroad Racer

Thanks dunerat!!! I appreciate the kind words, Never Give Up!
  5. G

The Motivatinal Journey of a Paralyzed Offroad Racer

Sometimes its difficult to hear my own words, but man am I a lucky guy to have such an awesome life, family, friends, and supporters! I am a very blessed and truly thankful person for everything life has given me!
  6. G

Video - George Hammel 2015 Season – The Beginning, Being Paralyzed and Racing

Pretty emotional, but a great video. I am so fortunate to have the support of my Family, Friends, and Sponsors to help me share my story and hopefully motivate others to Never Give Up. I am a blessed individual for sure! Never Give Up!!! Hard work and dedication makes dreams reality.
  7. G

What are the differences between the front diff on a 2014 xp 1000 and a 2015 xp 1000

Polaris has a new part number for a kit to to replace all the 2015 parts and convert it to aluminum. Part number is #2206012.
  8. G

PRICE REDUCED!!! - 2013 Race Ready RZR 900 For Sale - $14500

This is a top finishing very fast and reliable RZR race car. Has 1150 Total miles. Can compete in the Lucas Shortcourse or WORCS Production classes. - Carr One cage, doors, roof, dash, number plates, & front roost visor - CBR Rear Mounted Radiator - Sparco Pro 2000 Seat and custom mounts...
  9. G

2014 Recap Video - UTV Wolfpack Driver George Hammel

<iframe width="930" height="523" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7dqs0_w4e2I?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  10. G

2013 Race Ready RZR 900 For Sale - $17500

PRICE REDUCED!!! - 2013 Race Ready RZR 900 For Sale - $14500 This is a top finishing very fast and reliable RZR race car. Has 1150 Total miles. Can compete in the Lucas Shortcourse or WORCS Production classes. - Carr One cage, doors, roof, dash, number plates, & front roost visor - CBR Rear...
  11. G

UTV Wolfpack - Determination w/ George Hammel - Great Team & Partners

Thanks Joey! I hope to share my story more with the community in the future. Great job last weekend!!! Looked like a blast!
  12. G

UTV Wolfpack - Determination w/ George Hammel - Great Team & Partners

<object height="315" width="560"> </object><object width="960" height="540"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/A23QpFpEbbo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  13. G

George Hammel - Lucas Oil Off-Road AZ-Regional Round 2 VIDEO

Hey tatum! Ya cruise by this weekend and say hi!
  14. G

Thanks FullTiltLunatic! Thats aweseome that you are still progressing as well! I love to hear and see the never give up attitude! The AFO braces that I use are called Phat Braces (I know the name is not the greatest) and they are made by a company called Bio Mechanical, you can get more info...
  15. G

Kilgore23, perfect, see you next weekend!
  16. G

Thanks Kilgore23! Glad you didn't have any spinal cord damage from your injury. If you are around at any other races this season stop by! dmcmark, I checked out your product and it looks great! Since we have moved the pedal from the stock position to the left about 2-4 inches so that I am...
  17. G

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/HM5-W_G-_xM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  18. G

George Hammel - Lucas Oil Off-Road AZ-Regional Round 1 VIDEO

man i miss that car!!! but racing UTV's is pretty amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000