Search results

1. Z

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

That's the shit right there From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  2. Z

Have not checked current draw, I leave it running 10 mins after every race with stock batt and no probs. From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  3. Z

Mine is the ' Attwood Turbo 4000 '. Filtering the cvt air is paramount IMO. From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  4. Z

The 210cfm is a good option , and for extreme purpose one on the primary.
  5. Z

Sounds like you got it sorted , Great !! From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  6. Z

Do you also implement a blower into the cvt cover at the secondary ? Do you think a more thorough filtration system would be an advantage to the longevity of the cvt components on such long dusty races ? Enjoying your articles and the success of the team.
  7. Z

Simple question, how do you filter the air for the cvt intake and or blower.
  8. Z

Can-Am Need help, Dobeck AFR 4+.

Do you use the cam am tool to index the cams ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Z

Are you guys running Gen 1 type cams or Gen 2 ? ie fixed sprocket or indexable ? From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  10. Z

Nate, what a/f ratio at idle have you found to be acceptable ? From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  11. Z

Any updates ? From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  12. Z

Can Am Monster Maveric Wins Baja 500

Totally agree ! With the ratio of polaris to other makes and people modding them though,would make it hard to cover manufacturers evenly.
  13. Z

Going with the fuel monster, can smooth the injector signals out at idle with the filtering option, and control decel fuel which likely is causing the engine to stall upon returning to idle. Will be a few weeks before trial .
  14. Z

Good call From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  15. Z

Yes I'm with you on this one, really the capability to tune idle and light load via the throttle position sensor without the map sensor interfering would be ideal. Looks like I'll be pulling the cams for now so I can race at the end of the month, now to buy a timing tool for the standard cams...
  16. Z

Also contacted Steve from tune monster for his recommendations given my mods, He seems to think the ' Fuel Monster with Dual Auto tune will fix me up' Though I'm not convinced and cannot afford anymore trial and error.
  17. Z

Is the pc5 capable of tuning the idle speed? From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  18. Z

What is your idle set at Nate? I'm pretty sure the idle speed Will need to be set higher via the tps to obtain manifold pressure for the map sensor ? Same thing really as trying to run a big cam in a late model injected car, the map or maf sensor reads funny down low because of the lack of...
  19. Z

These are FCP cams , apparently they should run with a reflashed computer and a programmer ? Dobeck have told me I need to have the ECM flashed to disregard the factory narrow band sensors enabling me to tune idle ? I don't think the dobeck has enough features to control the erratic nature of...
  20. Z

I have the Gen 1 cam sprockets which don't need a timing tool as there keyed. From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  21. Z

Yea , I thought that also but triple checked, number 1 showing in the hole, timing lines on cylinder 1 parallel with head, cylinder 2 timing marks parallel with ground , spin motor over, number 2 in the hole, cylinder 2 timing marks parallel with head, cylinder 1 timing marks parallel with...
  22. Z

I've installed race cams in my Maverick, I'm having trouble getting it to idle. I have the Dobeck controller but it has been recommended not to adjust the idle fuelling as the factory ECM overrides it. I have tried disconnecting the factory narrowband sensors and correcting the idle fuelling via...
  23. Z

Maverick Racer from Australia

Thanks Mr Murray, Made my day, love your rig, it's my screen saver, Cheers Zakka. From ' The Land Down Under ' .
  24. Z

Not you's again ^^^ lol, Yep hooked, it's my competitive side
  25. Z

Hi, Joined the forum here to further my knowledge on these intriguing little machines whatever brand, My partner and I have just completed the first round in our local racing series ( superior engineering shortcourse) here in Brisbane ,Australia in our CanAm Maverick. We placed third in...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000