Search results

1. utvwolfpack

Bedliner Sprayed Utvs

We have been spraying our UTVs for years with Bedliner spray inside doors and on plastics, if it is prepped properly and done right you can get a badass look while protecting the cars exterior. It also helps with rattling of doors or panels. Anyways check out this quick video and please...
  2. utvwolfpack

Cage Builders and what to know

Hello I want to come on and just briefly discuss some items that people may or may not know or understand. As one of the Premier builders for American Made UTV parts I get a ton of phone calls and questions from customers. The first is always why are your cages more expensive than XYZ person "...
  3. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris RZR Turbo for sale

$24,995 I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans Velocity 2.5 Racing Shocks Eibach Springs( Shocks...
  4. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris RZR Turbo Built

Asking $19,995 HUGE PRICE DROP CAR HAS OVER $20K IN UPGRADES I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans...
  5. utvwolfpack

UTV Wolfpack Cages

We have cages in stock ready to go! 2 and 4 seat options Made locally in Orange County. Polaris Rzr, Can AM X3 and Yamaha YXZ Raw and Powder Coated Options Available Can add whip tabs, lightbar tabs etc Optional Roof rack, glass windshield, tire carrier etc Call us today at 714-694-3797...
  6. utvwolfpack

UTV Wolfpack Cages

We have cages in stock ready to go! 2 and 4 seat options Made locally in Orange County. Polaris Rzr, Can AM X3 and Yamaha YXZ Raw and Powder Coated Options Available Can add whip tabs, lightbar tabs etc Optional Roof rack, glass windshield, tire carrier etc Call us today at 714-694-3797...
  7. utvwolfpack

20% off today only use tukey20

www.utvwolfpack.com Black Friday sale today only take 20% off
  8. utvwolfpack

SAND SPORTS DISCOUNT $5 OFF

Hey guys we work with SAND SPORTS SHOW every year and have a discount code for $5 off tickets. Hope this helps anyone USE CODE utvwolfpack https://www.sandsportssupershow.com/event/buy-tickets-to-sand-sports-super-show/ Thank you
  9. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo Race Car $17,995

This is an insane price for this build and set up Fully built race car/play car for sale, Customer traded this in and had a laundry list of upgrades. Below you will find everything he did. Car runs great and is a perfect car for someone wanting to race Cage wrx tig welded cage 40” light bar...
  10. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Swap Meet this weekend

Hey anyone looking for some deals on offroad parts and random gear the Sand Sports Swap meet is this weekend at the Orange County Fair Grounds.
  11. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris Rzr Turbo

$26,995 Just lowered I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans Velocity 2.5 Racing Shocks Eibach...
  12. utvwolfpack

Cage Pricing what to expect?

Hey Guys, If you are not familiar with my company it is UTVWOLFPACK We are an aftermarket parts supplier for Polaris, Can am, Yamaha, Honda. We build heavy duty parts and cages. I have a question that I would like honest answers as we roll into the next 2022-2023 year. With material Pricing...
  13. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Show

Come find us at the Sand Sports Super Swap coming up
  14. utvwolfpack

New Polaris RZR R to Race The Baja 1000! Who do you got to win?

What class did they put the car in?
  15. utvwolfpack

2015 Ford F350 Chase Truck huge price drop new truck is coming!!!

Huge drop in price my new truck is supposed to be here any day!!!!!!!! Hey Guys I am selling one of my chase trucks I have a newer one on order, This truck has been great and hate to sell it. Low miles around 68,000 lots of extras. Selling my 2015 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Diesel long bed 4x4, this...
  16. utvwolfpack

2018 Polaris RZR Xp1000 Turbo 2 Seat Race/Play Car price drop $28000

Price drop my new car lands soon need to make some room!!!!!! I am Selling my Play Car 2018 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo two seater Play/Race Ready Has been raced under 5-6 times 4130 Chromoly Race Cage Tig Welded PRP Seats Wolfpack Tube Long Travel kit with Radius Rods, Tie Rods Downlinks Walker Evans...
  17. utvwolfpack

Sand Sports Show Discount $5 OFF

Who's pumped for the GEICO Sand Sports Super Show Presented by Nitto Tire USA? We know we are! Wolfpack Has teamed up with Sand Sports Show like we always do every year and we are here to hook you guys up. Come by our Booth if you are a veteran!!!! We are giving away the first 50 T Shirts to Men...
  18. utvwolfpack

Parts in stock including cages for all makes and models

Dont wait or get the run around from other manufacturers we have parts and cages in stock ready for powder coat. Go to our website or shoot us an email [email protected] www.utvwolfpack.com
  19. utvwolfpack

Cages in Stock

Dont wait for your cage we have them in stock weekly, We build ahead of schedule and have great Pricing!!! Dont be fooled by the guys that sell cages too cheap, Ask them if they use certified D.O.M or mild steel? This makes a huge difference in pricing and also strength and or quality of the...
  20. utvwolfpack

Dust Mask Sale

Hey guys we just got a big shipment of Dust masks and want to extend some deals to everyone on the forum if anyone is in need of multiple masks. We typically have people ordering them and using them for work and washing the extra ones for the week. Please use the link, after we get back down to...
  21. utvwolfpack

Cage Kits now available for 4 seat $1,150

We now offer the 4 Seat Turbo S and Turbo, N/A in do it yourself weld kit. Unlike some other companies this is everything you need to weld up and finish the cage it comes with Roof, Dzus tabs,dzus buttons, cage bungs, A_B_C pillars,Door hinges, feet all CNC Laser cut and Bent tubes Made From...
  22. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Turbo Race Rzr for sale Price Drop

Selling my Polaris Rzr Turbo Desert car that is built and ready for the 2020 season, this vehicle was raced for 1 1/2 seasons with a total of 9 races, 2017 Polarisxp1000 Turbo Desert car Dropping price from $55k down to $45,000 Also will do some trades. This is a deal if you are looking to build...
  23. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Turbo Desert Race car for sale

Selling my Polaris Rzr Turbo Desert car that is built and ready for the 2020 season, this vehicle was raced for 1 1/2 seasons with a total of 9 races, 2017 Polarisxp1000 Turbo Desert car $60,000 This is a fully built CAD Designed CNC Cut and bent 4130 Chromoly Chasis all tig welded construction...
  24. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Turbo Desert car for sale

Selling my Polaris Rzr Turbo Desert car that is built and ready for the 2020 season, this vehicle was raced for 1 1/2 seasons with a total of 9 races, 2017 Polarisxp1000 Turbo Desert car $60,000 This is a fully built CAD Designed CNC Cut and bent 4130 Chromoly Chasis all tig welded construction...
  25. utvwolfpack

All UTV's Walker shock tuning upgrades in SoCal.

Walker Evans or SDI suspension both do this
  26. utvwolfpack

Polaris Turbo Long Travel, What Do You Prefer

At Utvwolfpack we have the only +3 long Travel total +6 that is fully adjustable and also has multiple shock mounting locations for you front shocks, you can use the factory shocks with an upgraded spring kit from walker or buy the fully built Velocity series shocks we run on our Race vehicles...
  27. utvwolfpack

UTVWOLFPACK Youtube Channel

Hey if you are into cool Projects, Racing and just some good old fun with a UTV check out our YOUTUBE Channel and Subscribe. We always post random videos on how to installs as well as some cool Projects we get to work on with some of the best companies in the industry. Also let us know what you...
  28. utvwolfpack

Dunes Safety Tips

1. Ride within your own limitations. 2. Know your surroundings. 3. Never ride alone. 4. Ride as if others can't see you. 5. Always carry spare parts (belt, tools, water, etc.). 6. Have Fun and Be Safe!
  29. utvwolfpack

All UTV's UTV Parts DISCOUNT Code Wolfpack Motorsports

Hey guys... Just wanted to share another DISCOUNT code with everyone. 5% OFF https://utvwolfpack.com/shop/?sort=bestselling CODE: wolfpack5 Wolfpack Motorsports has been focusing on manufacturing high quality affordable parts for Polaris, Can Am, and Yamaha UTV's. Our long travel kits and...
  30. utvwolfpack

Polaris RZR UTV Parts DISCOUNT CODE

DISCOUNT CODE: UTVUNDERGROUND10 https://utvwolfpack.com/shop/polaris/ Hey guys! We wanted to share another discount code with our UTV Underground Family. Check out our store and make sure to use the discount code above for 10% off each item.
  31. utvwolfpack

Discount code for UTVUNDERGROUND MEMBERS

We got a discount code for the UTVUNDERGROUND MEMBERS UTVUNDERGROUND10 Take 10% off your order of any Wolfpack Parts. Check out www.utvwolfpack.com If you need help installing please let us know where you are at and we can get you over to one of our dealers. Also this Discount code works at...
  32. utvwolfpack

2016 Fully Built Desert Turbo Rzr

2016 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo Desert Race Car Up for sale is a 2016 Polaris Xp1000 Turbo Desert Racing Vehicle. This vehicle is BITD and Score legal ready to race. I am sure you can race all other series with this vehicle just need to look and what is needed. This car is Fast and has finished or...
  33. utvwolfpack

COMING

And we are still waiting
  34. utvwolfpack

Need Advice for buying my first SXS for my family

Polaris Rzr 4 seater is the best all around vehicle and you can probably Find a decent lightly used one for around your budget. You can probably find a vehicle that someone upgraded heavily. Polaris builds the best all around package that can go in sand ,desert, rock crawl and stay together...
  35. utvwolfpack

Long Travel Install Video

Here is a short video on how easy it is to upgrade your Suspension and run what the Pros run in the desert. Tons of advantages to upgrading your Stock suspension. You gain Strength sometimes over 10-12 times stronger arms, The Balljoints are stronger built from 4130 Chromoly with FK Uniballs...
  36. utvwolfpack

+3 Polaris Long Travel kits in stock $3,500

Tube Long travel kits in stock and ready to ship out. Choose colors our powder coater takes roughly 3-4 days http://utvwolfpack.com/polaris-rzr-tube-long-travel-kit/
  37. utvwolfpack

Can-Am Vs. Polaris - Officially Equal?

I think Can Am came to the table with a capable Machine but I also think they had to come to the table with something since all the other manufacturers have brought machines to the table that have been half hearted. Take the YXZ it is a great motor and trans package and fell short with the...
  38. utvwolfpack

RV 6v Battery Set up / Kit / Where to buy???

Buy from Costco the return policy and pricing is the best I have dealt with and I have battery distributors from the car industry that can't compete
  39. utvwolfpack

Wolfpack Video

40. utvwolfpack

For Sale 2013 Ford SVT Raptor Supercrew with Roush Badging

Ill buy this send me the info and what you are asking. Jason 714-883-1171 send me Vin #
  41. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Rzr Xp1000 Turbo "BLUE STEEL"

Up for sale is this Brand New 2017 Polaris Rzr Turbo XP1000 two seater Liquid Cool TURBO H.O. 4 stroke DOHC Turbo charged 168HP Custom Show Rzr. This is a one of a kind Rzr Turbo that you will never find. This Polaris Rzr Dubbed "BLUE STEEL" cannot be replicated. This car is brand new and has...
  42. utvwolfpack

Up for sale is this Brand New 2017 Polaris Rzr Turbo XP1000 two seater Liquid Cool TURBO H.O. 4 stroke DOHC Turbo charged 168HP Custom Show Rzr. This is a one of a kind Rzr Turbo that you will never find. This Polaris Rzr Dubbed "BLUE STEEL" cannot be replicated. This car is brand new and has...
  43. utvwolfpack

44. utvwolfpack

Mechanic and Fabricator Wanted

We are currently looking to fill two positions at Wolfpack Motorsports. Full Time Mechanic for Desert Racing series. Full time Fabricator for Production Parts. Must have knowledge on building cages Mig weld and or tig weld parts able to bend and make parts. Prefer to live in or around OC area or...
  45. utvwolfpack

2017 Polaris Rzr 4 seater Turbo Shop Car Super Crazy low price

Ok This is the deal of the year need these gone now. Who wants a barely used car with over $12,500 in extras on it. Call me anytime. Dont waste my time with a lower offer. If you have to ask your wife for permission don't bother calling me. Jason 714-883-1171...
  46. utvwolfpack

Polaris "Blue Steel" Polaris XPT1000

2017 Polaris Rzr Turbo XP1000 two seater Liquid Cool TURBO H.O. 4 stroke DOHC Turbo charged 168HP Custom Show Rzr. This Polaris Rzr Dubbed "BLUE STEEL" Polaris Rzr Turbo *Wolfpack Flat top Race Inspired Cage made from 1 3/4 D.O.M *Blue Metallic Anodized Powder Coat. 3 Stage Process *Wolfpack...
  47. utvwolfpack

WOLFPACK X3 Cages in stock!

We are about to run a batch of our Scorpion Tail cages for your XRS and XDS These cages come with an integrated bumper for your safety and extra protection Email us for more information and shipping prices [email protected] Check out our website! www.utvwolfpack.com
  48. utvwolfpack

Special Promo!

Orders are coming in! Order fast, offer is ending soon!
  49. utvwolfpack

Special Promo!

We are going to be running a promo for all of our UTV Underground members! For the next week we will be running 10% off all products from 11/30-12/7! Use Code: UTVUNDERGROUND10 All orders over 100$ qualify for a free Wolfpack T-Shirt! www.UTVWolfpack.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000