Search results

1. T

2017 Best In The Desert Race Schedule

Joey, how long until the bikes and quads get stuck only doing 2 laps and the UTV's take over and get 3 laps at Parker 250? I am not being snarky, I think it will happen or just give everyone 3 laps.
  2. T

2016 Vegas to Reno Pro entry for $20!

Update on the Best in the Desert / Moose raffle for Steven. We are up to 105 entries and over $1700 so far!! The Baja Bound Adventures $1000 voucher raffle is also online. Spread the word to all the adventure riders out there. http://kendallrace.com/steven%20raffle.php
  3. T

2016 Vegas to Reno Pro entry for $20!

Casey was kind enough to donate a Pro UTV entry to this years big race for our fundraising for Steven Parkerson who crashed at the Parker 250. I made the attached flyer and put together this webpage to accept payment for the raffle tickets. Thank you very much to Best in the Desert and Moose...
  4. T

#1928 SS 300

I dont want to derail the thread but this is a good point. We need some sort of approved way to let everyone know you are ok after a crash or breakdown so people don't slow down to investigate. If you are stuck out there all day you will definitely not want to sit there and thumbs up everyone...
  5. T

2015 UTV World Championship UNOFFICIAL RESULTS / Photos

johnny can you post the atv pro and expert laps? thanks.
  6. T

2015 UTV World Championship UNOFFICIAL RESULTS / Photos

heres the laptimes if anyones looking. http://kendallrace.com/files/laughlin%202015%20laptimes.xlsx
  7. T

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

Joey do you know what the rule will be for how far off the main line we can go? That area has tons of lines just off the main line, wondering if "all parallel lines" will be legal? Also, I hope Casey mentions to everyone in the first race to show a little courtesy, there is nothing a bike guy...
  8. T

The UTV Underground Pro Desert Racer Questionnaire

Thanks to those who have participated! Glad to see this thread finally progressing, hopefully we can all learn from each other and grow the sport! I think this video is another good place for a new UTV racer to lookup what is generally involved in building a desert racer...
  9. T

Time for BITD to MOVE UTV Start w/ ALL 4 Wheel Vehicles

I get your point but this is not a good example. None of the handlebar racers have GPS's to look at and we still manage to radio our crew or BITD when we break down and provide our location. We also use the stuck stubs. I go off the last mile marker I saw, if I can't remember I walk back and...
  10. T

Official 2014 Vegas To Reno Update Thread

Thats my video and I was definitely in survival mode. Once you are caught by the TT's you have to change your mindset from racing to just making it to the finish. At that years baja 500 we broke an engine case and spent a long time repairing it at Borrego before resuming. I knew I would be...
  11. T

For the sake of transparency and to show that I am here to share too here are my responses from a Pro ATV racer. :) 1. What is your name and the team you race with? Trent Kendall. www.kendallrace.com and XX Army 2. What is your current race vehicle? Make, model, year. 2006 Honda TRX450R...
  12. T

Hello Everyone! I am researching the possibility of moving to a UTV soon and I thought this questionnaire could benefit anyone interested in joining our sport. So I asked Joey if he'd like to run it as an article and he was on board right away and suggested I start a thread here. I also had...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000