Search results

1. Ratoutahell

Anyone "burning" injectors racing in BITD???

Hey Guys, Curious if anyone has injector issues desert racing. I get about 500 miles out of mine before idle and low end performance degrades drastically. I'm on my 3rd set now. I would guess this is due to contamination in the fuel system. Fuel filters get changed every race and my vent...
  2. Ratoutahell

Valor Racing MINT 400 race report VIDEO!!

Hey everyone, check out our race report video! We have sure enjoyed racing with everyone and hope to continue to learn and get better!
  3. Ratoutahell

#959 Valor Racing 2018 BITD MINT 400 Race Report

#959 Valor Racing 2018 BITD MINT 400 Race Report Facebook: @valor959 IG: k.miller959 When the dust settled from our infamous Parker 250 crash, we immediately dove headlong into fixing our car so we could participate in the MINT 400. After all, this was the 50th Anniversary of the MINT 400...
  4. Ratoutahell

Valor Racing #959 2018 Parker 250 Race Report

#959 Valor racing Report: 2018 BITD UTV Winter Nationals Casey Folks Parker 250 The first race of 2018! The Parker 250 in Parker, Arizona. The Parker 250 is one of the few races this year with only UTV’s. This meant that we could expect a fast and exciting race. Coming from the freezing...
  5. Ratoutahell

RACE REPORT: BITD SS150 #959 Valor Racing

#959 BITD SS150 Valor Racing Race Report Our second race in the BITD series was the Silver State 150 following just a few short weeks after Vegas to Reno. Silver State is the shortest race for 2017 and was only for UTV’s, motorcycle’s and quads. Wow what a change of pace! The stress levels...
  6. Ratoutahell

Valor Racing #959 Vegas to Reno Race Report

#959 Valor Racing Vegas to Reno 2017 Race Report by Kyle Miller Wow! What a ride! Vegas to Reno 2017 marked Valor Racing’s very first desert race. Ever! I have diligently been building my car for quite a while now and with its completion I figured why not, let’s hit V2R for my first race...
  7. Ratoutahell

XP 1000 Turbo RACE fuel milage V2R?

Hey guys, Anybody willing to share what approximate fuel mileage they are getting from the XP 1000 turbo race cars? V2R is my first BITD race and I am not sure of the terrain features to estimate mileage. Of course this is for pit strategy so any advice on that point is welcome as well! :)...
  8. Ratoutahell

Journey to the Desert

Hello Everyone! I figured I would document my journey to the desert and the world of UTV racing. It has been a much longer journey than I originally thought but here I am still pushing forward! With this thread, I will document my build, show how and why I did certain things, describe the...
  9. Ratoutahell

Real world experience of RCV axle shafts vs others SBR??

Ok so now that the RCV axles have been out for a bit I was curious about the input from racers THAT HAVE USED BOTH RCV and other manufactures for the XPT/XP 1000 specifically in desert racing application. The RCV shafts are obviously quite a bit more expensive but it would be worth it if you...
  10. Ratoutahell

Anyone using Shorai LFX batteries for racing

Anyone using Shorai LFX batteries for racing? I was curious how they held up. Specifically I have a LFX36l3-bs12 that I was going to use for my race car. It is sized the same as a Odyssey PC680 but weighs less than 5 pounds. Just looking for real world experience.
  11. Ratoutahell

BITD/SCORE Fuel cell Harmon/Pyrotect/other

Hey guys, Looking at getting a fuel cell legal for BITD/SCORE. I have found both Harmon and Pyrotect fuel cells. Pyrotect sells for $2600 and Harmon starts at $1900. Both 20 gallon capacity for 2-seater car. I was curious if anyone can tell me the pro's and con's of either. I have...
  12. Ratoutahell

32" Mongrel nice surprise!

Just got some of the new 32" GBC Mongrel tires. Specified weight was 40 pounds but I was happy to see them come in under that at 38 lbs! I had to check my scale to be sure. That was my biggest hesitation with trying 32's was the added weight. Can't weight to get them mounted up and give them...
  13. Ratoutahell

New 2015 XP 1000 build XLR/Valor

I am pretty new to the UTV Industry buying my first XP 1000 last fall. I have officially been sucked into this mad world at this point lol. I just bought a new 2015 XP 1000 and figured I would document my build. I own a firearms manufacturing company and started building some of my own UTV...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000