Search results

1. D

Polaris 2015 XP1000 Rev Limiter ?

Looking to better understand the rev limiter on the 2015 XP 1000. I have been told it is set for 8300 by the ECU and the speed is set for 72-73 mph. On a flat speed run the rpms will go as high as 8900 and the speed can hit 75+ mph, at approximately 70 mph and 8200 rpm (prior to what I’ve been...
  2. D

Dust light

LOL, it sucks being so far behind you think you're in the lead. I like your top secret trick, I'll keep to myself. Going to do the LED bumper light, thinking a flood rather than a combo.
  3. D

Dust light

I went with Sand Sharks recommendation and put a 40" Onx6 up top, awesome light for dunes and if your the lead dog on the trails, but being a couple of cars back in a massive dust cloud it is useless, what is everyone's experience with dust lights and what recommendations can you make? Thanks...
  4. D

Another light thread

I am in the market for a 40" light bar, I really like the rigid and B/D bars, definitely don't want to buy a piece of junk, but $1200.00+ is pretty steep for a weekend warrior type. I don't know much about the Totron and recently saw the KC bar at a decent price, does anybody have experience...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000