Search results

1. C

New Land Use guy from Cali

You are correct, it's c4. My cousin is the liaison for a large city and I asked him about it in a casual conversation when this thread popped up. The problem was, I didn't go into enough detail when I was picking his mind and that's my fault. You guys are doing us a great favor and I...
  2. C

501c3 are used for running political ads and they don't have contribution limits.
  3. C

BRC does have its hands tied and so do other groups on our side. That's why a 501c3 needs to be formed and receive support from everyone in the off-road industry. It does have to be a different organization, but the names and contacts could be shared with the new organization in order to try...
  4. C

Looks like Don is a good guy to have leading the effort.
  5. C

Does BRC get involved in politics? It seems to me, so many people pay so little attention to what individual politicians are doing they don't even know who's responsible for land closures and other idiotic actions. Every time these politicians propose or vote for this type of stuff a email...
  6. C

BITD racing questions

How much do these kind of services cost?
  7. C

BITD racing questions

I have some questions for you guys that race in the BITD series. My biggest problem is that I live in Kansas City, Missouri. Not too many people from here are racing in the desert. Getting out there for a race would be the easy part for me. I'm fairly young and semi retired with plenty of...
  8. C

Ivan Stewarts 185hp Supercharged XP1K

I just zoomed into the picture, I see it says hot seat performance on the supercharger. Never heard of them before.
  9. C

Ivan Stewarts 185hp Supercharged XP1K

I would assume that's a Pro Charger set up. They are based out of Lenexa, KS.
  10. C

**Do you like racing and testing in Barstow? Better read this...**

I hate making political comments in forums but since you started the thread....this is what happens when liberals run things. If people don't think that its liberals doing this, I suggest you research who these people are. Inform yourself and others before voting. If it were up to these...
  11. C

Best Places to Ride in Arizona?

You mentioned going to Moab, Rally on the Rocks is May 13-16th. All of the manufacturers will be there and lots of vendors. This will be my first trip to Moab, I heard its a awesome time.
  12. C

Glamis HUGE AIR!!

It's the only video I've come across but I haven't searched for others. From the video, you can see lots of people are there, more video has to be out there. Looks like a nice build with the swap.
  13. C

Glamis HUGE AIR!!

This is a TMW car they call El Diablo getting some huge air out at Glamis. The car has a Kawasaki Ninga 1400cc engine with six speed manual transmission.
  14. C

Rhys Millen + Ford Raptor + Polaris RZR = XP1K Raptor-RZR *VIDEO*

I think the body kits look great but I think they would look even better on the xp4. Have either of those guys made one for the 4?
  15. C

Riding in Colorado ?

Taylor Park, created butte, Ouray, Telluride are all great places to ride.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000