Search results

1. B

Disabled person Looking to work for a team paid or unpaid dosn't matter.

hi my name is Brett and I am 23 years old and live in san Bernardino CA. I have muscular dystrophy and confined to a wheelchair. im looking to work for a team paid or unpaid it dosent matter my goal in life was to be racing for a living but shit happens and i cant. But that doesn't mean i cant...
  2. B

Disisabled kid Looking to work for a utv team or trophy truck team.

hi my name is Brett and I am 20 years old and live in san Bernardino CA. I have muscular dystrophy and confined to a wheelchair. My original plan was to become a co driver had a few good teams hit me up on here and met a few to try and figure it out but theres just no way its going to work. So...
  3. B

Becoming a co driver with a disability?

hi my name is Brett and I am 20 years old and live in san Bernardino CA. I have muscular dystrophy and confined to a wheelchair. im looking into co driving for a utv team but with a disability I don't know were to start. all I want to do in this short life is race in the desert. racing is in my...
  4. B

becoming a co driver with a disability?

hi my name is Brett and I am 20 years old and I have muscular dystrophy and confined to a wheelchair. im looking into co driving for a utv team but with a disability I don't know were to start. all I want to do in this short life is race in the desert. racing is in my blood but my condition kind...
  5. B

becomeing a co drive that has a disability?

hi my name is Brett and I am 20 years old and I have muscular dystrophy and confined to a wheelchair. im looking into co driving for a utv team but with a disability I don't know were to start. all I want to do in this short life is race in the desert. racing is in my blood but my condition kind...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000