Search results

1. Rynomx785

2018 NITTO KING OF THE HAMMERS PREVIEW | SCHEDULE | DETAILS

So seeing as the Prince is now the King and @SimsMotorsports got second, does he at least get to be the new Prince instead of the Queen??? LOL Either way, good race Branden. I was hoping you or Blake was going to bring the crown back to AZ again this year.
  2. Rynomx785

2018 NITTO KING OF THE HAMMERS PREVIEW | SCHEDULE | DETAILS

Qualifying... Name City State Car Number Time 1 JOHNNY GREAVES SUAMICO WISCONSIN 122 1:57.11 2 CJ GREAVES LITTLE SUAMICO WISCONSIN 33 1:59.00 3 CASEY CURRIE NORCO CALIFORNIA 2 1:59.58 4 SEAN STROUD FORT LAUDERDALE FLORIDA 1028 2:01.09 5 MITCH GUTHRIE JR GLENDORA CALIFORNIA 9 2:02.05 6 DARIAN...
  3. Rynomx785

Back-up Alarm Beepers Now Available for Polaris ATVs and Side-by-sides

I thought the day would never come! LOL
  4. Rynomx785

How did you route your fresh air lines?

I also curious how people are doing that in 4 seaters as well. Considering adding fresh air for just the front seats.
  5. Rynomx785

KOH Qualifing Order

@SimsMotorsports you need to do something about that this year. lol
  6. Rynomx785

BUILD THREAD: 2018 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo Dynamix

Not even springs huh? It's amazing how much just getting the correct springs softens the Turbos up.
  7. Rynomx785

BUILD THREAD: 2018 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo Dynamix

Going to have any shock tuning done?
  8. Rynomx785

Arctic Cat Method Beadlock Wheels for Artic Cat

How much a wheel? I may know someone that is interested.
  9. Rynomx785

BREAKDOWN: Danny G's "FAST TIMES" Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo

Was the ride height intentionally set really low like that or is still on stock springs?
  10. Rynomx785

For Sale Method Race Wheel Beadlocks & STU Sand Tires for Maverick X3

Would be interested in splitting up the tires and wheels. I have been eyeing the Blackbirds or a while but I have a RZR....
  11. Rynomx785

Rugged Radios | Tech Tip

Is the process the same on the RM25?
  12. Rynomx785

My new to me, 55 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

And we feel so sorry for you.....LOL
  13. Rynomx785

All UTV's Fiberoptic Red Whips.

They thread on or is there a quick release of some sort?
  14. Rynomx785

KOH Qualifing Order

Lol Ouch....couldn't have gone with Prince huh???
  15. Rynomx785

For Sale Method Race Wheel Beadlocks & STU Sand Tires for Maverick X3

What paddle number are they? 1s, 2s, or 3s?
  16. Rynomx785

All UTV's Fiberoptic Red Whips.

What brand are they?
  17. Rynomx785

KOH Qualifing Order

I am surprised you didn't make it in as well. #superstar
  18. Rynomx785

KOH Qualifing Order

So basically they clump all the big names together for qualifying so it makes it easier for the crowd to watch?
  19. Rynomx785

KOH Qualifing Order

What is the power hour?
  20. Rynomx785

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

I rarely run 4wd in the dunes so it's not a big deal there for me. I would rather have the added stability of the higher offset. Had I gotten to try 4+3 wheels before I bought wheels and tires, I may have ended up coming to the same conclusion with my dirt set up too but the ST article was...
  21. Rynomx785

The 30" vs. 32"- Thoughts on Both

It would be interesting to get some 1" wheel spacers and try the same section of bumps with and without the spacers running my 5+2 wheels to see how much of a noticeable difference there actually is. I will say that with my 4+4 front wheels that my sand tires are mounted on, I hate the way it...
  22. Rynomx785

Polaris Limit straps

I considered getting front limit straps on my 1000 because of how harshly the Walker shocks top out. Just because it was annoying....
  23. Rynomx785

Polaris Limit straps

Don't forget to account for stretch. They generally say 1" of stretch per 12" of strap but I doubt you have enough unsprung weight to stretch a good 4 layer strap that much.
  24. Rynomx785

Polaris Limit straps

The eyelet to eyelet measurement of the front shocks is 25.09" and the rear is 34.34".
  25. Rynomx785

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

I don't like to be too risky with my money..... Matlock and Lambert are generally pretty safe bets. LOL
  26. Rynomx785

NEW SKAT-TRAK 30" PADDLE TIRES

There is ton of paddle info on rzrforums.net
  27. Rynomx785

I would set it up to turn 8600 in the flats which should put you close to your target up Olds. Also, there is supposed to be quite a bit to gain performance wise from a helix change on the 17s. The 17s got a really shallow helix to help with belt life so they spool up harder than the 16s but...
  28. Rynomx785

Well, I guess going back to your original issues of not beating your buddy by very much and poor turning.... Rough buffs don't turn that well and maybe your car just isn't as fast as you were hoping it would be. The X3s run pretty from what I have seen. How many RPM are you pulling up the hill?
  29. Rynomx785

8 paddles on a Turbo seems ridiculous to me for duning. When I talked to Tim a couple years ago about Skats for my XP 4 1000 and explaining to him my biggest concern was performance in the soft dunes out by China Wall as well as me not caring about being the fastest at the drags or the hill, he...
  30. Rynomx785

This one is for Warlock, another paddle tire thread

I noticed in some of the Camp RZR pics on FB that he had buffed Mongrels on the front and not the full buffs that he had when he started this thread. I was wondering if the 32s rubbed too bad?
  31. Rynomx785

I got to try 10 paddle Extreme 30/13s last season and I prefer my STUs for the same reasons you described. I would like to see an optional rough buff with mohawk and 12 paddle Extremes.
  32. Rynomx785

Shock Therapy Charity Car Drop

The second 12 foot drop with more compression isn't on your FB page? Just curious to see the difference. How many clicks was the first drop at and how many did you add for the second one?
  33. Rynomx785

Tonopah 250 Race.

I saw a post on FB that showed the official results of the Turbo class. It is strange that there was no coverage of the race on here like there normally is.
  34. Rynomx785

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

I got 4600 miles out of my stock primary.
  35. Rynomx785

Help me buy a 4 seat UTV

I put 5600 miles on my 15 XP 4 1000 in 2 years and I blew 2 belts at the dunes running paddles. I was on the stock clutching which is not right for running paddles in the dunes. I never had belt issues in the desert. I had almost 3000 miles on the last belt I changed and I only changed it for...
  36. Rynomx785

Smallest Wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR?

https://www.discounttire.com/fitmentresult/tires/searchBySize?aspectRatio=70&diameter=14&width=105
  37. Rynomx785

Smallest Wheel that will fit a 2016 Turbo XP RZR?

You could use 4 stock front wheels and put a 105/70r14 on them which is a 20x4x14.That would make you at least 4.5" shorter than stock.
  38. Rynomx785

Shock Therapy Charity Car Drop

I saw in the comments on Youtube that you guys turned the compression after the 12 footer and dropped it from 15 ft. Do you have the video of that?
  39. Rynomx785

I back my RZR into the garage, put my paddles on, and then back my trailer up to garage to minimize the wear.
  40. Rynomx785

Polaris XP 1000 Tranny Fluid

Over 6000 miles on my old 1000 with no issues running 75W-90 Mobil 1. I switched around the 2000 mile mark.
  41. Rynomx785

Polaris Project "RECON" 2017 RZR4 Turbo

That interior is awesome. Looks like it will be a pain to wash though?
  42. Rynomx785

FOX ANNOUNCES NEW UPGRADE PACKAGE FOR THE POLARIS RZR LINEUP

$700 from what I have seen which isn't bad but how much adjustment does it give you? Is it worth is Jim?
  43. Rynomx785

I thought the same thing but according to a Fox X3 setup video I saw yesterday on Youtube, they said to lighten the the low speed for trail riding. I am sure it is a combination of both....either way, it would be nice to have the adjustment if it is actually enough to make a difference.
  44. Rynomx785

So has anyone had the dual speed compression adjusters installed on the stock XPT IBs? In terms of percentages, how much adjustment does it give you? I would love to be able to soften my low speed up for small bump compliance on the slower/rougher trails but I am worried that I will spend all...
  45. Rynomx785

I was going say....you are crazy high. lol
  46. Rynomx785

Dirtymaxx_bobby

Cutting up my daily driver chasing the "prerunner" dream (whatever that is lol) is what led me to buying a UTV. Welcome aboard Bobby.
  47. Rynomx785

New Bump Steer Delete (BSD) Tie rod kit for X3 is here!

How much bump steer does a XP have?
  48. Rynomx785

TEXTRON OFF ROAD INTRODUCES 2018 ATV’S AND SIDE-BY-SIDE MODELS

Did you guys hear about the new Honda Talon???!!! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000