Search results

1. B

The XX was the fastest car at WORCS today.

So true.... The first hand report I got was the car was leaving guys behind in the rough stuff. It will be interesting to see how it does at a Lucas type track.
  2. B

Pro Stock car with stock drive train and arms. . .Came from the third row to win the pro stock class. And posted the fastest over-all time for the day..Super rough course where suspension set up overrode horse power.
  3. B

The XX was the fastest race car at Sand Hollow this weekend. Besting the turbo cars also. Pretty big win for just the cars second race. Bet we will see alot more of this.
  4. B

JUSTIN LAMBERT WINS 2018 MINT 400 - UTVUnderground Quick Report

What's up with fuelers still not wearin fire suits ? Including factory teams. You are jeopardizing everyones race if you get hurt.
  5. B

Mint 400 race thread

Bulloch just finished in a bone stock Textron XX . Nice work boys
  6. B

Want to buy used race car

There is a Fabwerx built 4 seater in the classified on racedez right now. Brand new motor and all good parts . Seems like a decent deal
  7. B

Single seat race car.

Race Love it..very nice. Really like the cage design. Your doing a great job with the build. . I just read today actually about the new Trinity exhaust. Good for you. Looking forward to seeing how the new car works at worlds and how your times stack up against the NA class. Keep up the great work..
  8. B

Get Ready....

Very excited for the XX media ride to see what they think of the new car. No way will Polaris stay at #3 so this Textron unveil will be good for everyone.
  9. B

Get Ready....

Really looking forward to hearing what your thoughts are on the XX
  10. B

UTV's in Dakar Rally

Camille has been getting some screen time on the Dakar update channels lately.. They showed her at a river crossing cruising right through and for a full minute on an in-car cam driving and goofing off. They must have been between stages and traveling. My god what a beast of a course this year...
  11. B

Earning your start position for BITD.

I commented on this subject on Carvers insta page the other day. It's way past time to start qualifying in my opinion. I get it that the class is not a full time job and know one is a professional so taking an extra day off would make it tougher on some teams . And I realize teams still can...
  12. B

UTV's in Dakar Rally

The first few dune stages have kicked some ass for lots of guys this year. Including some front runners in all the classes. Seems odd the dunes would give these guys so much trouble.
  13. B

UTV's in Dakar Rally

There is a Moto Dude named Lyndon Poskitt that is doing daily Utube updates that I have been following . I cant stop watching or following this guy. So fascnating. He is entered in Melle Moto . This class races Dakar but they are allowed no outside support and they are only allowed to bring to...
  14. B

UTV's in Dakar Rally

Thanks.. Really really enjoying following the race this year. Dakar fan had footage on YouTube of the aftermath of Menzies crash just after it happened. Felt horrible for those guys and you could see how much pain the co driver was in sitti g there on that tire. And How completely bumbed Bryce...
  15. B

UTV's in Dakar Rally

Always been curious to know if the UTVs race the same number of stages and the same course as all the other classes ?
  16. B

Did everyone move on.

I have seen a half dozen new builds all on instagram. Kinda a bummer because they have mostly been cookie cutter builds. A couple Rhys Millen cars , couple of Cognitito cars and a Holz Racer Also S3 and Burnett each built new 4 seaters that they posted. . Elite built a super bad ass polaris...
  17. B

Welcome Post- What do you want to see more of on this forum?

Racing Racing and More Racing. Lots of good racing and race car innovation coming from back east. A bit more coverage of a series' like the gncc would be welcoming to lots of us . Still love what you guys do. Thank You.
  18. B

2017 Baja 1000 - YOU PICK EM'! & OFFICIAL TRACKING THREAD

Robbys marketing prowess never ceases to amaze me. They come in and get interviewed in front of everyone just as the awards ceremonies are getting started. I know probably not intended but genius just the same.
  19. B

Ugg. I really wanted these guys on the podium. Hope they stay in it.
  20. B

I guess i was speaking more to a team winning that most had never heard of before today. Rather than an NA over alling like Rhys did last year... Hope the freaks over on racedez never hear about the 1600 car beating us by that much. They will hold on to that one till the end of time.
  21. B

Has anyone done the calculations ? Is fresh going to overall this race . This might be the biggest upset ever in the class if it happens
  22. B

Nope that's the right car and team Jim. I said this earlier in the thread but im pretty certain that car is Magnum off-roads very first msx1 desert race car they built . And these guys were on the podium with at the last years 1000 I believe also. Pretty amazing.
  23. B

A YXZ has a legitimate shot at a podium it appears. A break down or busted belt by a competitor and they are right there. Thats pretty cool to see... Edit..I didn't zoom in far enough. Still running 6th is pretty good to see. Hope they finish
  24. B

Jim , Joey or anyone else that has been desert racing for a long time. Tell me why Casey C. decided last second to change to Unlimited hammer class.. Only to Just to win that class ?
  25. B

Wow ... If he's top 5 physically he has got time on his side on corrected. Crazy how a team that doesnt race much does so well at these big races. Also speaks well to Magnum off-road built cars.
  26. B

Was the report of Dan fresh running upfront not accurate ? No other NA cars that are close ?
  27. B

Hahah. I thought you went to bed after not seeing an update for a bit. So I threw in the towel
  28. B

The solo moto guy is about to finish it appeares. Major props to him. 31 hours on a bike. I couldnt imagine.
  29. B

Yes , that is right. Same guys running third overall right now in their NA car. I believe that car is Magnum off-roads very first msx1 chassis they built.
  30. B

1939 Dan Fresh I believe either earned a podium at last years 500 maybe or the 1000 the year before. Im sketchy on the details. Driving the same Magnum offroad built MSX1 race car. Always have wondered why more teams weren't buying those cars. I know the Dude is legit.
  31. B

So I am assuming Rhys Broke after I went to bed ? Thats to bad.
  32. B

Or suspect. Lol... I always woder when thats a strategy. Like the bike guys from this years race.
  33. B

I wonder if one of them will decide to back off and let the other go for a bit. Lots of strategy right now for how early it is.
  34. B

Funny tatum. Was just going to type the same thing. They have to be racing one in front of the other right now
  35. B

You called it JD. He beat the car to death instead of hanging off pace for a run at the end. Blows. The Xcel center is a pretty sweet rink to watch a game isnt it. Love that place.
  36. B

Did they ever get Creeds car moving again ?
  37. B

I really wanted to see Rob Mac 4 Peat dang it. And BJ is already on his way home. Kinda wish that dude would quit racing.
  38. B

I know it's early but I am starting to think my prediction of them winning by 30 minutes was to conservative. Sadly for everyone else they wont break either. Will make for a shitty finish.
  39. B

Yep still out here to. I wonder if the Textron car stays in the top 10 and they feel they have a chance at a podium . Do they still let max drive ? I read he was scheduled to do 200 miles then hop out. Unless that was just bs
  40. B

Its almost better for us having u home tracking and updating us from your contacts Joey
  41. B

Thanks Tatum. I picked Ryhs winning by 30 minutes without a mechanical. Hope im wromg . Want to see an exciting finish.
  42. B

Would anyone mind posting up a top 5 in the early stages please ? Stuck at work still
  43. B

Tell me who has a chance to beat Team Millen. Baja 1K

Thanks Joey. Atleast you may be able to keep updating the race with your connections from the course. Something is better than nothing. And accurate real time updates make it way more fun to follow in a race with spotty communications
  44. B

True... I watched every minute of Brenthals course marking Video on U Tube. The last 1/4 of the course will be brutal by the time UTVs come through. I am hoping a bottle neck in those silt beds doesn't decide the winner.
  45. B

I believe this race will be Ryhs and his team against everyone else. Who is your pick to beat them ? Burnette , Jagged , Matlock, . The Romeros (Yes , they and also Robby have had the Speedcat long enough now to really be able to show everyone that this car is the real deal. And I am looking...
  46. B

Single seat race car.

Ive actually read a bit on the exhaust topic. Seems the design of the car left little to no room for a new design. The good news is slip ons have come a long way. Check out the HMF slip on.The Evo tune and slip on has been getting good reviews from the GNCC guys also. They have been racing these...
  47. B

Single seat race car.

Wow man. Thats great news. Makes alot of sense to do it this way also just to start. I know of a few guys that ive talked to that showed interest In building an Ace to race in the desert. With its short wheel base I tend to agree with the keeping up but as far as the hp numbers it wouldnt take...
  48. B

Single seat race car.

Curious to hear what people think. Is there any appetite out there to propose allowing single seat race cars in BITD ? I believe class 19 is the only 4 wheel class that requires two occupants in the car , correct ? I could see this adding more strategy to the class. I spoke to someone about...
  49. B

Why not the YXZ. ?

I so hope this new car coming is a four seater. But with the way it's being presented yamaha wants you to believe it's a woods friendly car. A four seater would really up things in a desert racing car. Dezertracer... Your kicking some ass in pure for sure against some decent competition. Good...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000