Search results

1. Ozzy

XP1K Build with component reviews & photos - Update: Wheels and Tires

Verified previous post wheel and tire weights: 15X7 MSA M21 Beadlock with 30" EFX Motohammer is 56lbs 16X7 MSA M26 Vibe with 32" EFX Motohammer is 56lbs
  2. Ozzy

Wheels and Tires: No shortage of options here! Off the line I went with Method 401 beadlock and stock tires but later discovered MSA Wheels and EFX Performance Tires which are both owned by Colorado Components and headquartered in my hometown of Grand Junction, Colorado. Somewhere along the way...
  3. Ozzy

Rear Trailing Arms - Cognito, Racer Tech, Holz, HCR, Lone Star...

http://grounded4.com/t/rzr-1000
  4. Ozzy

Thanks Joey! Another great option to add into the mix!
  5. Ozzy

Thanks again Brian for taking the time to discuss your product!
  6. Ozzy

Seriously! So many great options.... Good problem to have!
  7. Ozzy

Weight and aesthetics with everything I've seen from Madigan! I'm finding more and more that products are out there but not advertised on websites... Magnum Offroad and Madigan definitely catch my eye with their products but neither advertise standard travel trailing arms so I sincerely...
  8. Ozzy

Those are a work of art!!! Thank you for sharing!
  9. Ozzy

Completely agree with you about Lone Star and their support! Heath helped me out with some axle questions and really took the time to give me detailed information! 100% quality customer service with Lone Star!
  10. Ozzy

Thanks Joey! Running their front arms so I'll have to check these out...
  11. Ozzy

Next item for the build is rear trailing arms so I'm looking for some feedback, reviews, pros, cons, etc. I'm not set on the manufactures listed so please feel free to chime in with any and all options... Staying with standard travel and I don't race, ride in a variety of areas from hard pack...
  12. Ozzy

Solid products! I'm documenting my XP1K build and shared details on your rear sway bar which...

Solid products! I'm documenting my XP1K build and shared details on your rear sway bar which made a huge difference in the handling characteristic of my RZR. Thanks for putting out such great products...
  13. Ozzy

Rack & Pinion and HD Tie Rods: Knowing that I would push my machine and things would eventually break, I focused on areas of weakness to prevent failure on the trail or in the dunes. For that reason I decided to beef up the steering components with a Wicked Bilt Rackzilla (Rack & Pinion) and...
  14. Ozzy

Trail Tested: Hard Pack & Sand (Video)

Thank you! Yes, everything was filmed at White Wash due to the variety or sand and rock. Wish we had a Glamis or Little Sahara closer but White Wash is a good weekend fix that is less than 2 hours away... Thanks for watching and for the feedback!
  15. Ozzy

Handling and stability: Holz Racing Products Handling, stability, and body roll suck from the factory and you cant argue with the solid products from HRP. I decided to change out the stock sway bar and went with the HRP rear sway bar and immediately noticed a huge improvement with less body...
  16. Ozzy

Trail Tested: Hard Pack & Sand (Video)

After hooking up with the guys at MSA Wheels and EFX Tires, we had the opportunity to shoot a video for their trail tested series. This was the first of several videos to come and we were excited to work with such a great company! Vitality Films was hired as the video production company to shoot...
  17. Ozzy

Magnum Offroad control arms, Summers Brothers front Axles, and Lone Start Racing rear axles: To compliment the strength and high clearance radius rods, I decided to upgrade my front control arms. There are many great choices out there but I decided on Magnum Offroad control arms due to the full...
  18. Ozzy

Performance monitoring: Considering the nature and cost of the investment, I decided to add some simple upgrades to monitor engine performance with Alba Racing gauges for belt temp, water temp, and oil pressure. For the cost, this is cheap insurance with added peace of mind. Sure you can scroll...
  19. Ozzy

First performance upgrade: Many choices out there for performance mods but since this was a new machine I wanted to keep it reliable until it was time to tap into the motor. For this reason I kept it simple and added a Full Muzzy Exhaust with a Dobeck AFR+ tuner. Performance wise I cant say...
  20. Ozzy

Color choices: At first I liked the bright orange but quickly grew tired of it so I decided to pull all orange off the machine including decals and powder coated satin black to match the cage. Since I had parts to powder coat, I decided to pull some other random parts such as the brake...
  21. Ozzy

TMW Cage and doors: Like most, I wanted to add some style and rollover protection to my machine so I decided to go with the TMW Offroad Venom V4 cage and Sidewinder doors. Being that I'm so tall at 5'3", I was able to get away with the V4 cage which is an 8" chop from stock. The amount of...
  22. Ozzy

Assault Industries high clearance radius rods and upgraded 7/16" bolts: One of the first areas I focused on was to strengthen the vulnerable components underneath and since I planned on doing some crawling, high clearance was an obvious choice. For that reason I choose to go with Assault...
  23. Ozzy

The beginning: Thanks to some of my good friends, I jumped into this growing industry last year and haven't looked back! Like many of us who get into a new hobby, I immediately launched into the accessory world with very limited knowledge and outfitted my machine with a variety of bolt on crap...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000