Search results

1. U

Polaris 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 Jagged X Edition REVIEW

Nice write up! Still not 100% this is the new ride for me! But looks pretty good. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. U

RZR XP 900 HO Jagged X Edition give away

I don't think anyone yet.
  3. U

RZR XP 900 HO Jagged X Edition give away

Wish my luck was good! But I will try to see if I will be blessed with a nice ride! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  4. U

turbo 800 rzr 4 build via Alba Racing

Looks like a winner. I am sure Nate took very good care of you as he did for me. Look forward to the video. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. U

turbo 800 rzr 4 build via Alba Racing

I feel your pain sucks when you are at the mercy of someone else huh? It will be worth it bro! Be patient. Happy turkey day!
  6. U

All UTV's Custom Father/Daughter UTV feature.

All of those are badass! I would totally pay for that.
  7. U

Polaris XP9 Race Engine?

Alba racing all the way.
  8. U

Glamis NEW YEARS - OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Site Ride Weekend

Invite them all!! Just tell em to bring the their baddest machines. we will drink and wait for them to come.
  9. U

you know if Bert's is it, it must be big! Now all we need is Jagged X to show up like they did when they revealed the XP.
  10. U

We already plan to be there our groups normal parking down west of vendor row in the flats
  11. U

My RZR Situation

Thanks when ig is done i want to.come on.one of your epic rides!
  12. U

My RZR Situation

Thanks Joey, I had a feeling it was the crank and it was. Nate has been a super cool guy to work with and his knowledge is 2nd to none. I am looking forward to him correcting my issue into a nice whip that is reliable.
  13. U

My RZR Situation

My RZR has been a nightmare to me for the past 2 months. I installed a turbo (actually 2) bought a bunch of crap for it. It did not run right after the install. Been super bummed about it. Finally after talking to Nate at Alba I sent my RZR to Alba on Saturday. Nate has been awesome and I see...
  14. U

Pismo July 17th, 18th, and 19th

I will be there the 19th thru Monday.
  15. U

why wont utvunderground work on my tapatalk

I cant seem to use this forum on the tapatalk app on my ipad! WTF. It says I need to get permission or something.Any advice would help.
  16. U

what is the busiest this forum gets???

I am learning your site and found new posts link!
  17. U

what is the busiest this forum gets???

I like this forum but what is the busiest thread? I don't see a lot of action moving throughout here. :confused: Seems like a lot of great people.
  18. U

Can any one help with transport?

Thanks Casey for the help transporting the wheels and tires to manteca for me. You are the bomb!
  19. U

fast reply

thanks for the explanation. I feel smarter already!
  20. U

fast reply

Why does this forum make me click on some quick reply icon that I cannot seem to find. Call me an idiot but I dont see the icon. Some one help me.
  21. U

Thanks everyone for all of your help.
  22. U

He seems to be one of your biggest distributors of a great product even though I drive a mega cab. Rappy60guy- thanks for the hook up I appreciate the call and the assistance. Have a great day I just can't wait to run my new turbo set up with this wheel and tire set up.
  23. U

Small world I guess. It is coming off of a orange xp. When you coming up to see Nick? I am sure he needs another delivery of parts
  24. U

If you can help it would be appreciated. I can meet anyone coming up the I5.
  25. U

Dan- glad to hear that you and your family are loving the cage. I am doing well with my second child on the way. Business is well. Yeah I have used this method for shipping on the glamis forum before. That cage was super stout wish I could of kept it. hope to ride with you soon. if anyone can...
  26. U

Hey peeps I was wondering if anyone could help with transport of some paddles from bakersfield to the bay area or any where close. If any one has room in their truck on their way up this way. hit me up.
  27. U

Racertech dual stage springs

I believe they are the 1.5 like stockers and use the same retainers on top and bottom and they supply the collar between the 2 springs it is an awesome set up and Tony at Racertech knows how to pick your best set up!
  28. U

Racertech dual stage springs

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:TargetScreenSize>800x600</o:TargetScreenSize> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/>...
  29. U

Welcome Warrior Lifestyles!!

What color are the speaker covers? how much shipped for 2 speakers shipped to 95050? I must get rid of those faded covers off of my fs2500. Thanks, Tony

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000