Search results

1. 702sandman

Laughlin desert classic UTV night race

last nights UTV race was a blast the weather was perfect and the light rain we had made driving conditions amazing. Here's the unofficial results
  2. 702sandman

Fan wiring question

has anyone hooked up a aftermarket spal fan to a 17' xp turbo stock harness ? When you hook up a regular spal fan to the stock connector the fan comes on automatically instead of coming on at the preset temperature. I'm thinking it must sence a signal from the ecu and just turns on. It's not a...
  3. 702sandman

New build question

I'm currently having a new car built for mostly BITD by Holz Racing. my question is on the chassis, what do the majority of people go with as far as the bare frame ? Do you leave raw and scotch brite it ? Or is powder coating the way to go ? I was also considering steel it maybe. I'm just...
  4. 702sandman

2017 Polaris rzr turbo fan question

does anyone know where to get or what kind of plug the new turbo has for the radiator fan connection ? I relocated the radiator/fan and I didn't want to cut the factory plug ends off if I don't have to. Thank you
  5. 702sandman

Turbo BITD build questions

I'm trying to start getting parts for our upcoming build, our new turbo should be here any day so I want to get going on parts ordering. A couple items I was wondering about are what belt temp gauge do you guys like to use. And is there anyone that makes quick release pins for the turbos? I use...
  6. 702sandman

Lucas regional question

does anyone know where to get some welded wire mesh for the rock screen I need for Lucas in 1-1/2" by 1-1/2" square opening? In Las Vegas or so cal area ...thank you
  7. 702sandman

New desert build questions

I'm in the early stages of building a 4 seat turbo for BITD and have a couple questions. What is the consensus on fuel cell size and shape ? And what is the best width on the arms, I see a lot of people running a plus 3 and some running a plus 3.5 ...thanks for any advice
  8. 702sandman

Worcs racing question

me and my daughter both started racing in worcs this season and we both had belt breaks in our first races at Taft. We both used the 15' belts ending in 1180, and after talking to several seasoned racers we found out that a lot of people use the 14' belt that ends in 1148. My question is do the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000