Search results

1. M

2013 Mystic Terracross Championship Round 1 COMPLETE TV SHOW VIDEO

So do only certain people get the xp1000 first to do these races.how does it work? I would like to buy one but can't seem to come across one yet.or is this just a race to show off the the model that only the "rich kids" get or sponsered guys.
  2. M

UTV racing at Crandon?

I woukd depending on when,how much it would cost,and what kind of rules we would be following.I live in Northwest Indiana so its only a few hrs away
  3. M

2012 Winner of KOTM Cheated!!

Easiest way to handle this kind of situation is Put him in trees next time.if I was racing and seen it happen I would only need to catch him once to give him a tap that would end his day.I have done it before to people who try and block I only give one chance then it's move over or I will move you.
  4. M

Raber Racing DSR1 new look (sneak peak)

Looks good.How much would something like that cost? I am thinking about starting to piece one together but would rather just have one done.
  5. M

Hi, My name is Tyler and Im an alcoholic

I missed that maora race didn't get broken parts in time I had gotten hit by a jeep he said he didn't see me coming and turned right into me.does maora have sxs races on a short course style track somewhere?I would be interested in racing one if they did.
  6. M

Hi, My name is Tyler and Im an alcoholic

The guy in trec has a dragonfire kawasaki Nessie with a 840 kit on it.yes it does look cool but he has had nothing but problems with it and now it's for sale.and I'm not trying to be a ass but he doesn't leave everyone behind I won 6 out of the 7 races there last year.you can see me pull away...
  7. M

2012 Polaris RZR 900 XP "BLACK KNIGHT" at Bert's Mega Mall!!

you guys do great work.I would love to see a race inspired build just to see what you come up with.
  8. M

All UTV's Who'll release what next year?? - 2013 (Mostly SXS racer)

well if someone is gonna come out with something new i hope they do it soon.I droped money on a bbkit for my s and about month later they came out with the xp. I would have never droped that money if I knew the xp was coming.Now I have been saving thinking about apex swap but now I a thinking of...
  9. M

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Yea I just glanced at the grill my bad but mine is a 2010 that grill is for a 2011 when they changed front end I should of looked at it better thanks anyway
  10. M

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

I like free stuff it would look good with new hood I just ordered
  11. M

V8 Rzr Anyone ??

Yea that would be nice but abit much for me thanks for posting the link
  12. M

V8 Rzr Anyone ??

Is that a one off suspension set up?if not where can I get one and how much
  13. M

All UTV's Whens Yamaha gonna step up?

I went to a shop last week to see if they could track me down a apex motor when I explained to him what I was doing he told me I should just wait till January.I raced quads and his shop sponsored me for a long time almost 13 yrs straight.I really hope he isn't full of bs other wise I'm going to...
  14. M

All UTV's Whens Yamaha gonna step up?

Probably just bs but heard there is a yamaha convention or something in january in California that they are going to introduce something new. But like I said it could just be bs.
  15. M

What Toy Hauler can I pull?

I have a 30 ft funfinder xterra with a 9 ft garage and slide out it only weighs 5500.loaded with rzr water and odd and ends it's 7500 and I have a 2010 f150 and it pulls fine.just look for 1/2 ton towable trailers and you should be fine.
  16. M

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

a buddy of mine sent me this its from the ironman gncc race thought you might like it maybe someone knows this guy
  17. M

Best bang for 0-30

Just drop the money and go with a holz bb kit you will love it.I'm in same boat you are in with toyhauler I bought mine and xp came out 2 weeks later and garage is only 9' my s just fits in by a inch or so.think I might just buy the stroker crank and maybe makin trax trailing arm kit and keep my...
  18. M

Video from LOORRS Speedworld - In Car - SR1 Stuff!

Would love to buy one and bring it to the race series I run in here in Indiana the look on there faces would be awesome when pulling up on start line.maybe someday I will be able to convince the money holder to let me get one
  19. M

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

I have been thinking about having someone build me a xp was wondering if someone could pm me some info like time frame to build something like this and a idea of how much it would cost for a build like this.or would it be easier if I figure out everything I want done then start making calls.
  20. M

Out on assignment with Polaris.......

Since you are kinda in the area you should head south to Attica Indiana for a trec race/ koh qualifier this sat night it's only about 10 hr drive or so
  21. M

trec race/koh qualifier oct 8 attca indiana

badlands is having there trec race/koh qualifier oct 8. sxs race 1 hr everyone else races 4hrs. last race there were 10 to 12 sxs with 5 in the unlimited class.there were 3 xp s that run pretty good. its the last race of the year there so it should be pretty good with all the ultra 4 buggies...
  22. M

torc racing series utv's?

well I gave it a try this is response I got hopefully a sponser will step up next year and we can get some short course racing in the midwest/east coast. Hi Jeremy and thanks for the email. We are a sponsor-driven Series. We've looked at UTV classes before but until a sponsor signs on in...
  23. M

aug trec race badlands attica indiana

GOPR0042trec 1st lap aug race.mp4 - YouTube
  24. M

UTVUnderground.com heads to the Brimstone SXS Roundup!

after you guys are done there you should go north to attica indiana for there trec race on sept 10. just sayn :D
  25. M

Walkers, Kings or Fox

I have afco silver series got them from makin trax with progressive springs they work great.I looked at all diff ones and read reviews and went with something totally different.I can run flat out through the whoops with no problem.
  26. M

umc at badlands attica in 7-23

‪10/02/10 Racing at the Badlands, Attica, IN #5‬‏ - YouTube bmzero I found this from last year on you tube gives you an idea about the big jump it is right across from the office it doesn't look big on video but when you walk up and see where you take off and land it makes you think I am the...
  27. M

thanks for the pics spangs.yea I heard the was a big reaction about the jeep hitting me but it is racing and my horn broke so I will take half the blame on that one.I think I was more mad I didnt want to take chance on hitting the big jump after that than I was about getting hit.If you know of...
  28. M

they wont run 2 diff races cause he dont want to shut park down early or have the other rigs run to late.most of the time it is not to bad they usally move as soon as they see us coming but I lost my horn on 2nd lap so we were yelling and flashing our lights but that didnt work out to well.I had...
  29. M

glad to see you make it.when I pulled up and seen 3 xps I told my copilot that we were just gonna try and finish this race cause I was haveing all kinds of problems.then when you pulled up next to me and I heard the sound that came from yours the racer in me came out and I told him to tighten up...
  30. M

if you cant find a copilot I have friends that will be there that use to race in the jeep b class I am sure he or a few others would be willing.and yes arm restraints not the best idea they had or even me thats why I went with nets.the tech guy is not to critical on the sxs class.
  31. M

there are no offical rules for utvs they just add as we go.I have arm restraints you can use I just got window nets myself they are kinda a pain but I just put a little slack in mine right before race started.I will have them there if you need them its no problem.and you will need a copilot if...
  32. M

basic rules for sxs class are window nets,or arm restraints,fire extinguisher,orange light on back somewhere that turns on with key on, and they want you to wear a safety vest in case you break down and have to exit.glad to see some more people coming to race now I can see where my rzrs stands...
  33. M

I will have my rzr on display in the down town festival friday then racing sat night if you want stop by Friday or sat night in campground if your there and have a beer my name is Jeremy I have a white rzr
  34. M

indiana trec race 6-4

its a fun race even if there is only 3 of us.Its nice to be able to run full out and not worry about hitting someone that comes out of a side trail.next race is july 23 they are having all kinds of racing that weekend
  35. M

indiana trec race 6-4

heres the first lap of the trec race here in indiana at the badlands in attica.there was only 3 sxs but its still fun beating that nessie.only made first half lap dry then the rain came so hard you couldnt see.an hr is a long time when its a down poor.YouTube - ‪GOPR00396-4attica.mp4‬‏
  36. M

Calling ALL Polaris RZR RACERS!!!! SPONSORSHIP

my name is jeremy I have a 2010 rzrs.I am from indiana and started racing last year at the badlands in Attica IN in there trec series. We race once a month.I am planning to run a rally raid and a ecors race this year also.I would like this opportunity so I could try to get more people interested...
  37. M

anyone here about about new rhino?

yea I am a big yamaha fan thats all I have had until I bought my rzrs.I have bought every thing I have owned from this shop since I was 16 when I was buying parts today he asked if I would buy a yamaha sxs if it would be close to my rzrs I told him yes he says wait till july or so and there...
  38. M

anyone here about about new rhino?

I heard today that since yamaha has won there latest court ruling there might be a rhino sport edition coming out later this year.something to compare to the rzr s he says they have been working on it for about 2 years.anyone here something about this?
  39. M

How Many UTV Race Series' Are There? I NEED YOUR HELP

We have one here called TREC it's at the badlands offroad park in Attica Indiana. They are having 7 races this year
  40. M

looking for new shocks for my rzr s

I have got the progressive springs and they were great improvement just looking to get a little better shock I race here in indiana and its 6to 10 mile course over an hr time span.course has lots of whoops and couple of big jumps. I have a bb kit and can run out pretty good just seems to get a...
  41. M

looking for new shocks for my rzr s

I have been looking at buying new shocks for my rzr s and am torn between afco silver series and kings.any one have either of these shocks that might be able to help me make a choice?It's been a month and I still can't make up my mind any help would be great.
  42. M

2011 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Info **UPDATED w/ Pics**

I talked to some friends that are there and Kyle and 2 other sxs are there racing they are gonna keep me posted on how's he doing I can post up when I here something if you would like
  43. M

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

I voted for the rzr s I have a 2010 and it is my first utv bought it one year ago and buy far the best toy I have ever purchased.started to race it last year and it actually helped bring my wife,parents,and brother closer cause they all help me out on race day.
  44. M

Anyone have a Nessie car or see any racing?

I have raced against one here in indiana. it is fast and handles well but the guy who owns it has not been able to finish a race with it seems like he has bad luck.the last race I pulled him on the start and was even able to keep a good lead on him until I went flying off course.I did win the...
  45. M

wheel and tires for racing desert

what kind of tires are those?
  46. M

Weller SR1 Race Chassis

might be a dumb question but what would one cost built already
  47. M

looking for co-driver OCT2

it will be pretty easy to find someone to race that day at the third race my codriver didnt show and I asked around in few min I had 3 different people askn to go.But if you cant find someone I have a few friends coming down I am sure they would jump in let me know if you dont find someone we...
  48. M

TREC race #4 at the bad lands

good racing spangs. I won the mod class but hopefully next month not as many will break down.
  49. M

AORRacing September 25th ATV UTV Trucks & Buggies Jackson, MO

how many utvs showed up last race I am thinking about coming but its about 7 hr drive or so

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000