Search results

1. M

trec race/koh qualifier oct 8 attca indiana

badlands is having there trec race/koh qualifier oct 8. sxs race 1 hr everyone else races 4hrs. last race there were 10 to 12 sxs with 5 in the unlimited class.there were 3 xp s that run pretty good. its the last race of the year there so it should be pretty good with all the ultra 4 buggies...
  2. M

aug trec race badlands attica indiana

GOPR0042trec 1st lap aug race.mp4 - YouTube
  3. M

indiana trec race 6-4

heres the first lap of the trec race here in indiana at the badlands in attica.there was only 3 sxs but its still fun beating that nessie.only made first half lap dry then the rain came so hard you couldnt see.an hr is a long time when its a down poor.YouTube - ‪GOPR00396-4attica.mp4‬‏
  4. M

anyone here about about new rhino?

I heard today that since yamaha has won there latest court ruling there might be a rhino sport edition coming out later this year.something to compare to the rzr s he says they have been working on it for about 2 years.anyone here something about this?
  5. M

looking for new shocks for my rzr s

I have been looking at buying new shocks for my rzr s and am torn between afco silver series and kings.any one have either of these shocks that might be able to help me make a choice?It's been a month and I still can't make up my mind any help would be great.
  6. M

new to utvs and the underground

got a 2010 s in dec and am going to my first race next sat here in indiana I have added a few things and hopefully going in right direction so here is my small list hopefully it will grow utvcrap cage,futv a-arm guards,tusk skid, dfr harnesses,and pro armor doors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000