Search results

1. R

RZR RS1 Class?

Is the new RS1 being allowed to race with the 2 seat and 4 seat RZR in BITD and Score?
  2. R

RZR XPT. Fox Interbypass Rebuild

It's taken a long time to get my RZR back on wheels. I have been working with Lone Star since March to get the correct axle length on the Lone Star kit that I installed in February. Since I had the springs off to cycle the suspension and check the axle length the RZR has been sitting on jack...
  3. R

Just finished reassembling the front shocks. Between my work, the heat and other projects, this just doesn't seem to get enough of my time. Not to mention...I've been waiting on replacement axles for my Lone Star long travel kit that just showed up last week. I'll be starting a whole other...
  4. R

Sorry...I didn't realize I had missed all these post. I've been real busy and this project is low on the list right now. Yes, you are correct in your assessment. Did you purchase the service manual or is it on line? The inner is 1/4" and the outer is 3/16".
  5. R

The t-handle as you mentioned is for the resivor piston. It is a #10/24(?) course thread. The other tools are for the seal head pictured below. One came out pretty easy, but the other I couldn't get without making the tools.
  6. R

So here are the "special" tools it takes. If I had more time I would have machined them. Anyways...not so special but you'll probably need them to rebuild/revolve the shocks.
  7. R

Well I got back to it today. I got the tools made and was able to get the second shock apart. For some reason I can't upload a photo so I will have to post a picture later. The compression adjuster does not need a spanner wrench...just push it in, remove the clip and it will pull straight out...
  8. R

The seal head is technically spanner wrenches also but it can be difficult if there is lock tight or galling of the aluminum threads. One of mine came apart easy the other..well I'm still working on that.
  9. R

I'm in the process of making a set of tools for the 2.5" fronts. They won't be high tech but should do the job. I haven't pulled the rears yet, but I assume that they will be different because of the larger shock ID. I may need to make another set when I get into those. Will you post the...
  10. R

Thx...did you guys have to make your own tool or did you get it from Fox?
  11. R

Did you have any trouble getting the shocks opened up? The first one was no proble but the second one is giving me fits. Any suggestions?
  12. R

Just did them last night...but good to know just in case I ever goof one up.
  13. R

Thanks...Foddrill had them in stock. Shock Therapy is not interested in selling the kits. Jim....Thanks for your help and correspondence today. I ordered the seal kits this morning from Foddrill before I got your response. At the time, I did not know that you were/are associated with Cognito...
  14. R

CV Joint options...what's available?

RZR XPT...What are the options for CV joints with Summer Brother axles on a long travel kit? Is everyone running Polaris CVs or is someone else making a higher quaility part the fits the stock spline?
  15. R

Are the spring guides you sell stock replacements or aftermarket?
  16. R

BiggJim...I see in your post that you sell parts. What company are you associated with? Do you...

BiggJim...I see in your post that you sell parts. What company are you associated with? Do you have seal kits for the XPT factory shocks?
  17. R

Does anyone have a part number(s) or know where you can buy a rebuild kit(s) for the front and rear XPT factory shocks?
  18. R

2016 turbo rzr1000

I love my 16 XPT4...besides the clutch being replaced no problems before or after the recall and updates. However, I am a little pissed off about the huge drop in price, then different loyalty amounts based on purchase date.
  19. R

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

I guess the Mint 400 doesn't matter because there was a UTV race last weekend. Wow....I will tell you. After reading the stuff on RDC and coming over to check out the RZR world some of you guys really come off as a bunch of entiltled TOOLs.
  20. R

Other things...meaning other racers and race events....The World Championship of UTVs is not the only event taking place this year and more than likely not their most profitable. I'm sure they are just prioritizing their work load and apparently this isn't at the top. I'm just saying maybe they...
  21. R

....Or maybe they have other things that need their attention after focusing on this event for the last couple of weeks. Why all the negativity for an organization that helps put on an event like this for you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000