Search results

1. Queen Racing

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Is there any actual info on the race posted anywhere? There is nothing on BITD, or anywhere I can fine. What are the Car requirements, rules, ect!
  2. Queen Racing

Sorry Kawi!

There was a Unofficial burnout contest every year in the pits of the IJSBA World Finals. So far I have won the contest the last 2 years. I accidentally roosted the Factory Kawi semi. Sorry guys! Rzr burnout - YouTube
  3. Queen Racing

Keenan Rogerson XP965

Here is a vid of some dyno tuning on Keenan Rogerson's Queen Racing Terminator XP965. I will post up Dyno results after he does the next race. it hits the rev limiter at 9450.. Queen Racing XP965 - YouTube
  4. Queen Racing

SXS Sand Drag Racing

<hr style="color:#f4f4f4; background-color:#f4f4f4" size="1"> Here is the tentative schedule for the FSA series so far. Tom from FSA has sent me the early schedule and it would be great to get everyone out to the first race in Nov, at Dumont Dunes, Ca. 3 SXS classes will...
  5. Queen Racing

Madhouse Motorsports new power

Queen Racing is happy to announce that we have teamed up with Madhouse Motorsports. We will be providing their team with some new serious power. Look for big things to come from the already dominate Madhouse team drivers...
  6. Queen Racing

Glamis Drag Races

Race #4 - "Rumble to the Summit" - Imperial Sand Dunes (Glamis), California, Friday/Saturday, March 11 & 12, 2011 - Oldsmobile Hill - 10:00am Who wants to do this?? Lets get RZR Drag Racing going here like it is in the UAE. Who is In? I am! The more cars we get the more classes we can do...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000