Search results

1. N

Thinking of getting a booth for BITD Vegas to Reno

There is also going to be a Sand Show in Scottsdale Az at West World the end of September..............
  2. N

1948 Monster Energy SXSPerformance Pro UTV Build

Surprised not to see this as one of your sponsors.........WTH!!!
  3. N

GMZ KAHUNA - Real Use Report

I have been real happy with my EFX Motoclaws. They are holding up pretty good to the Arizona desert. No out of balance problems encountered with the set I bought.
  4. N

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Before and After build pics.............
  5. N

UTVUnderground Show & Shine at 2013 Camp RZR Halloween!!

The Jagged will be there................
  6. N

Memorial Day / Patriotic Photos

Here ya go........
  7. N

RZR Front Diff Needed

Check with AZ Cycle Parts in Phx. They are parting out a few Rzr's and have a bunch of parts. They have adds on Ebay.
  8. N

New Toy----Jagged X

So far so good.........Everything is as expected. It seems to have the power my XP 900 2-seater had plus some..... Smoother ride and like the EPS. Adding a rear bench from Triple X next week. I don't regret the purchase.......
  9. N

New Toy----Jagged X

Picked up a new Jagged X yesterday...Going to break it in on a Crown King run on Saturday. Should be fun!!!!! Going to add another set of PRP seats to the rear and PRP 3x2 harnesses all around. Just added polaris rock sliders tonite and hopefully the Pro Armor trailing arm sliders tomorrow if...
  10. N

All UTV's Gps recomendations, what say you?

You can find them on ebay in the $490 range. There is only 1 update program out there that I know of. Its MapCreate 7. You can no longer buy it, but can find them on ebay every now and then. PCI will update a micro SD card for you with an area you want for I belive $100. I have a 5m baja and...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000