Search results

1. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

SAFETY 3RD! But for real, that's a good call! ^
  2. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Thanks! I cant wait to start posting pics and keeping up with you guys. do you all have good recommendations for first add ons get? im thinking roof?
  3. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

So here is an update. I found a plc route here that sells the rzr 1000 XP for 18k. That's out the door price! And they do it all day long! I'm. Thinking that's my calling! Lol. Almost everyone on here seems to like the rzr XP 1000better than the XDS turbo it seems. You all are the experts. Thanks!
  4. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

It's all good! It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass! Lol. And money is always an issue! That's just life. Just ask my wife. Ha ha. I don't think an X3 is in my future.
  5. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Thanks for mentioning dealerships! That was a good call. I saw a few good deals there today!
  6. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Where and when did you find that deal?! Wow!
  7. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Where do you guys find deals like these? Out here in California everyone wants an arm and a leg for their stuff. New and uses.
  8. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

I really appreciate all the input guys! I'm not really not sure I like the paddle shifters. So the yxz is not really a contender. I'm more about the pluses and minuses between the maverick and the XP. Also, check this out. I went to my local dealer and they sell rzr and mav XDS. The mav is...
  9. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Its just such a good deal. I know i like the rzr but I'm not sure if i would notice a big difference. Ive seen footage on youtube of the two brands on the same trails and they seem to be very close in performance.
  10. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

i know the suspension was upgraded in 2015 on the canam. so it should be different than the 2013 you were talking about.
  11. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Any one want to weigh in on this? I'd really apriciate it!
  12. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Ha ha. Love the pic! you must be a Yamaha fan boy! I love those too. The look is very aggressive but I've heard the clutch system isn't the easiest to use...
  13. M

USED MAV vs NEW RZR???

Hey guys, Im new to the SXS world and looking to buy my first side by side. I recently got to drive my buddies brand new RZR 1000 esp at Pismo Beach. I LOVED IT. So now I'm looking a all my options. I came across what looks like a great deal on a 2015 CanAm Maverick XDS 1000R Turbo. (17k with...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000