Search results

1. T

All UTV's Heretic Lights now available at Racer Tech!

Heretic Studio LED Light now available threw Racer Tech! These are some top notch light set-up and made in America! They are coming out with some of the most innovative light bars and replacement head lights! Here's a little video to check out how they're made and different options...
  2. T

All UTV's Racer Tech on Stacey David's Gearz TV!

Yea, that's right guys time to set the DVR's! We are doing a project with Stacey David for his show Gearz TV! They are currently filming the new season and I can't say much about it at this time except that it was great to have the opportunity to work with him! I will let you all know when it...
  3. T

All UTV's Memorial Day Weekend Sale

As a thank you to all who have severed our country, Racer Tech is offering 10% of all orders placed by military personnel May 26, 2012 through May 28, 2012. To receive this special discount simply go online to www.goracertech.com, place your order and then in the comment section enter the code...
  4. T

Polaris BRAND NEW - Racer Tech XP 900 "RADLOCK" Industry First Sneak Peek!

Racer Tech’s new RADLOCK (RADius rod LOCK) system incorporates years of racing and brutal driving experience with equal manufacturing knowledge and ability in to one incredibly simple but amazingly effective design. The Racer Tech RADLOCK goes beyond any current aftermarket rear chassis gusset...
  5. T

Racer Tech's New Front Bumpers!

Hey all, I've got some exciting news from Racer Tech and this is literally just the beginning of a lot of new stuff finally coming over the next couple months from us. We've been working hard for a long time on developing and testing new products and rapidly increasing our production capacity...
  6. T

Justin Fleming takes First Place at UTVRR Rd 2!

This was my third rally raid event, and my first one this season because we missed the first one due to heavy flooding in my home town and being unable to get my trailer out, but we made it to Stoney Lonesome this time and we had our sights set on a win. we got to Stoney Lonesome and started to...
  7. T

UTV Rally Raid Rd2 Race Report!

"And the rain came down" Round 2 of the 2012 UTV Rally Raid proved to one heck of a ride and the real racing was on. The racers were in for the wettest ride we’ve ever experienced at RR and they needed all their skill as racers to bring this one home. Saturday was a beautiful day all day...
  8. T

Racer Tech's Race Reports from WORCS RD 3

Hey guys, you can check in on the racing action from all the Team Racer Tech drivers in their section on our home page by clicking here. We do follow up race reports after every race and try to keep everyone informed on whats happening, with pics and videos! So here's the latest recap from...
  9. T

RZR 4 Dual Rate Springs from RT

I have one set of RZR 4 Dual rate springs powder coated RED in stock! They're regularly $485 powder coated RED. (all springs come in a standard SILVER and are $435) I will let this set go for our regular price of $435+shipping! I only have one set in stock today!!! Give me a call and I...
  10. T

Polaris Racer Tech's RZR XP Replacement Arms!

Racer Tech RZR XP 900 Replacement A-Arm are Available Now! At Racer Tech we feel when you’re one of the first in the industry you don’t always have to be the first to release new products. The last year has seen many new companies arrive on the UTV scene only to fall on their faces with...
  11. T

Team Racer Tech Announcement

Racer Tech would like to welcome back #55 Tim Wyatt with his new RZR XP900 to the Team Racer Tech crew for the upcoming 2012 season! Tim has been racing and working close with us for some time now on new developments for some of the newest racing products. For the full story check it out on...
  12. T

Merry Christmas From Racer Tech

Just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas from all of us at Racer Tech. Hope you all have safe trips where ever your riding this holiday season!
  13. T

All UTV's Racer Tech SCORE & BITD Chassis and Cages

Racer Tech was one of the first racing specific companies in the business. We've done many SCORE and BITD approved cages and actually have a option for these specific builds on our fixtures which produces a cage we can ship anywhere in the world that will drop on to your frame ready for you to...
  14. T

UTV Rally Raid Official Video Nov 12 2011!

Here's a video from the season finally of UTV Rally Raid. Check it out! UTV Rally Raid November 12th 2011.mp4 - YouTube
  15. T

Polaris Intro Price on Racer Tech XP Front Arms!

We have our first run of XP arms coming in and we are introducing them at $1,100! We are taking pre-orders now for the first run and it's going quick so get your order in today! Thanks!
  16. T

Racer Tech's Silver Lake Photo Shoot!

Racer Tech's Silver Lake Photo Shoot! NEW PICS!! Last weekend all of us from Racer Tech took a couple days off to go play with the XP and Commander in the dunes at Silver Lake, Mi. Thought we'd share it on the Underground first! We meet up with Jeremy and Greg our photographers from...
  17. T

Polaris Racer Tech's Project Germany RZR

Most of you guys probably didn't know this but winter of 2010 we built a full race ready RZR and sent it to Allrad Service Schneider of Germany for a racer we've been working with for a few years now. They contacted us about the build, we came up with a plan and had a brand new 2010 S delivered...
  18. T

Polaris Racer Tech's XP Hitch Mount

Here's our new rear hitch plate for the XP. Just got them in from powder coat in Red and Black. In stock ready to ship! I'll post up pics mounted soon. You can find them on our site by clicking here!
  19. T

First Racer Tech's XP Front Bumper

Here's another UTV underground first look at Racer Tech's XP Front Bumper, This is the first one with a standard mount and we will have a FB2 style also coming soon. We have a few other ideas going into it. What you guys think?
  20. T

New Ranger 2" lift kit coming soon!

Here is our first 2" lift kit installed on a Ranger Crew. We plan on a full release after a little more testing. We are trying to work out the sway bar links and a few other adjustments. But here are some pics for you.
  21. T

First Look At XP Replacement Arms!

Here is the first look at our front A-arm replacements for the XP. They are a high ground clearance lower boxed arm and a tubular upper to keep weight down. I have been running these on mine for about 2 months now and loved them. The heim joint replaces the ball joints and really make it nice...
  22. T

RZR XP Replacement Radius Rods from Racer Tech

Well, here we go. First new product from our new shop. We've had our XP in house for a while now and we've obviously been crashing UTV's for years now so by using our experience and resources I decided to start with the obvious stuff first. Here's the fix for about the weakest link on the...
  23. T

All UTV's Racer Techs Prepairing For The BIG MOVE!

Hey Guys, If you haven't heard yet we have been busy preparing to move into our new shop! We've been running on a skeleton crew between places and trying to keep everything running as smooth as possible. We will be in and out of the office all next week moving everything in to the new place. So...
  24. T

New Racer Tech Products!

Here's Racer Tech solution to the weak base tubes of the OEM chassis. It takes a little bit to bend these but we've managed to do it a few times. Whether it's a hard crash, roll, hard poundings in the whoops or going through rocks and rough terrain, the factory chassis uses VERY thin wall...
  25. T

Racer Tech's Bumper Choices

First up we have our FB1 Standard mount bumper. FB1 This front bumper is a great addition to any RZR. It mounts in the same places as the factory upgrade bumper and requires no modifications to the machine. It can be installed in less than 15 minutes. While not the ultimate in complete front...
  26. T

All UTV's Racer Techs Chassis Solutions

Front Lower Chassis Brace Racer Tech’s version of the very necessary front lower chassis brace. This brace bolts in directly above the front differential connecting the frame at the points the upper arm is normally relied on to hold together. This brace allows the arms to do their job of...
  27. T

All UTV's Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year From Racer Tech

Hey Everyone, First off, all of us at Racer Tech would like to say thank you for a great year. Our business has grown substantially even during a darker time in the world economy and we have all you to thank! We realize there are a lot of changes going on in this market right now. There are...
  28. T

Before Racer Tech

Here's a old video I found of one of the buggies we've built for the Baja 1000. This is where we started before UTV's <object width="640" height="390"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j400AmSdjFQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"...
  29. T

Racer Tech +6 kit along with some other goodies!

Here is a few pics I got from one of our racers Tim Wyatt's new RZR build he completed this weekend. He got everything from a +6 kit, front bumper with skid plate, some chassis supports, roll cage just from Racer Tech. He also has some more motor work to do but should be good to run next year in...
  30. T

All UTV's Racer Tech's Black Friday Sale!

For this years Black Friday we are going to be offering 10% off all orders placed online at goracertech.com with the promo code listed below! This will include everything from roll cages, bumpers, nerf bars, chassis braces, and much more.The only items not included in the sale are items in the...
  31. T

UTV Rally Raid a Durhamtown

Hey Guys thought you might like to check out this video from the race this weekend at Durham Town Plantation. It was a Rally Raid format which is 4 hours iron man or team event. I had the opportunity to ride with one of our racers Jim Tsokatos in his RZR in the mod class. There was a good...
  32. T

Racer Tech NEW Front Bumper Skid Plate

Here is the New Racer Tech Skid Plate option we cam up with it can be go on any of our bumpers from FB1 to MX. It will fit all model years also. And we will have something similar in the future for the Commander. Putting it on a machine later today and will have more pics.
  33. T

Can-Am What to do for harnesses???

What are some thought about the seat belts in the Commander with the safety over ride? We want to put harnesses in and wondered what anyone has come up with the to get around this feature?
  34. T

Can-Am Racer Tech Commander X is here!

We went down to US-27 Motorsports this weekend to get our Newest addition to the line-up Can-am Commander X. This thing is sick! We took it out for a little riding this weekend to get a feel for the difference from the XT model. The Shocks are a big plus, but could use some dialing in to...
  35. T

Racer Tech's A Pillar Brace Solution

In 2010 Polaris came out with the RZR 4 and acknowledged a major chassis flaw they had by putting a tubular brace in the chassis the strengthen a very weak point in the front of the chassis. Polaris made the change only to the RZR 4 but failed to make this change in all the other new models...
  36. T

US27 motorsports MI. Mud Nationals last weekend!

I was down at US 27 motorsports and trailer last weekend to check out the event. They held one this spring that was off the chains, they do sand and mud drags, mud bog that's almost impossible to get threw(but still very fun) and a obstacle course. They only allow UTV and ATV to run at the...
  37. T

Racer Tech atthe TREC races this year at the Badlands

If you ever get a chance to run this track I highly recommend it its almost 5 milesa lap and run for 1.5 to 2 hours into the night. It was a blast and the guys down there are very cool people to kick it with. And the Campground is on the property so you can just go right from track to camper to...
  38. T

Serous Racer Tech Arm Testing! (video)

Serious Racer Tech Arm Testing! (video) I know it's not a RZR or actually racing, but it has our first Racer Tech +3 Ranger XP arm kit. I just thought you guys would like to see this. He has been riding and testing this suspension for over a year now and he's not too nice to his vehicle but...
  39. T

Hello from Racer Tech!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000