Search results

1. S

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold

Mining Relic's of the Mother lode There are relic's from the California Gold Rush all over the State. The pictures in the video are from Grass Valley to Beckwourth and just about every camp or village in between. When Gold was discovered in California in 1848 it started a mass expedition to...
  2. S

Join Jeff as he Metal Detects an Old Homesite looking for hidden Treasures
  3. S

Rain can't keep Me and Gary ( Two toes ) from heading out to Butte Creek to look for Gold. Umbrella Weather for sure !!!!! Ladybugs, deer and Gold !!!!!! a group of Ladybugs is called a Loveliness
  4. S

Watch as Jeff does some winter Prospecting for Gold trying to get the jump on Gary ( Two toes ) on there yearly Gold contest !!! I only had a short window between storms so I took a short drive to the River in search of Gold.
  5. S

Watch as Jeff and Gary ( Two Toes ) head to the Hills in search of Gold !!! On this adventure they will be Crevicing the Bedrock cracks in search of Hidden Gold !! Thanks for watching, Jeff
  6. S

I'm sure you both would have a great time !!!! Nothing like spending the day riding and panning and with family would be a Bonus !!!! thanks for watching, Jeff
  7. S

High Sierra Gold

High Sierra Gold Join Jeff and Mike as they look for Gold and Treasure in the High Sierra's , Watch as Jeff finds a .45 Gram nugget. Trail Riding in the High Sierra's Hope you enjoyed the video Thanks, Jeff
  8. S

High Sierra Gold Join Jeff and Mike as they look for Gold and Treasure in the High Sierra's , Watch as Jeff finds a .45 Gram nugget.
  9. S

Thanks Groundforce ,We enjoyed making the video combining two things we enjoy doing made it a great time !!!! Jeff My newest Video !!! Gold on the Feather
  10. S

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold Take a trip with Jeff and Mike as they go on a trail ride up in the Sierra's to look for some Gold trapped in Bedrock . My first try at doing a Trail riding & prospecting video for my YouTube Channel it was a lot of work and a lot of fun to do !!! Hope...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000