Search results

1. F

RZR 170

Anyone mess with the 170 sprockets after changing to bigger tires? I have seen stuff on other forums but seems not many have actually used different combos, I am looking to use an 11 with the 31 rear or the front 12 with a 36. Any thoughts
  2. F

Glamis 26-31st

Will be out there as well planning on wash 7 as well...
  3. F

Soboba Long Jump Contest Sponsored By UTVUnderground & Daystar! $2000.00 PRIZE!!!!

Re: Soboba Long Jump Contest Sponsored By UTVUnderground & Daystar! $2000.00 PRIZE!!! What time is the jump going to be on sat.....sounds like a gd time and one i dont want to miss
  4. F

NEW CBR COOLING SET UP

love you too Rog.....haha yea that was def a family trip not a bad thing considering i just got back for somoa ! I had rough start to my trip hopefully meet new yrs and ride The length of the hose is much if any long due to the oil cooler moved towards the firewall......i will try to...
  5. F

NEW CBR COOLING SET UP

I will get some pics of mine....i have the rad and moved the oil cooler behind the stock shock tower which still get air from the grill and doesnt block the rad air flow allowing the set to be more efficent ! On my dads mild chop and drop we are running his oil cooler between the pass and driver...
  6. F

All UTV's NEXT GENERATION COOLING FOR YOUR UTV

This is a SICK set up....well worth every penny IMO !!!! Im glad I have this on my set up with the CBR rad I wont be having to worry about overheating anymore :D
  7. F

CBR.......NICE CHIT ! GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT OVER HERE

CBR.......NICE CHIT ! GLAD TO SEE YOU MADE IT OVER HERE
  8. F

All UTV's Pro Armor UTV Covers

These are at must......i love my cover !!!! I have thrown it on when we r out and it starts to rain so that my seats dont get soaked (suede) i have a pretty tall 4 seater with a light bar and it fits like a glove !!!!!!! It is worth every penny Thanks again Joey
  9. F

2000 Members!!!! Thank You!

Wow thats crazy i remember when there was hardly anyone of the site how things change so quick......hats off to the mods for keeping the site on track without the drama thats what we have all the other forums for lol
  10. F

c&c yellow rhino streetbike swap

I have been it a rc51 powered rhino and the power was SIC so it sounds like it will be close to what you will have going in. throw some pics up of the build also what will this swap run ?
  11. F

c&c yellow rhino streetbike swap

Cant wait to see what you come up with......what type of numbers you looking at with that motor
  12. F

Happy Birthday Joey D!!!

Happy b day mang
  13. F

Not so NEWBIE, but Newbie here

Hey Jimbo whats up with your profile I was trying to send a vistor mess. and you dont have a spot for them or PMs..... WTF MANG :confused::confused::confused::(
  14. F

Post that chit mang ! Damn you build drag chit,rails,class one buggys and utv stuff...what don't you do or fab/build ?
  15. F

Someone say dragster :confused::confused: where is all the pics :D:D
  16. F

Yamaha Offroadswapmeet build

Nice mang....chit looks low that's why I askedx but that's the same as what we did my dads ride
  17. F

So are your seats on the floor in the front or how low did you go ? Looks like it will be hard to see over the hood when duning or hitting the hills
  18. F

Welcome to the underground mang !
  19. F

How far are the seats dropped ?
  20. F

FU2 Chassis 4 seater cage

Dan and the mag crew do good work that's for sure but can say if that falls thru you won't be disappointed driving to jimbo. I have seen both work and they both have skills what I think it comes down to is price and style, I haven't seen many mag. Bolt on cages just full blown builds which are...
  21. F

W I'm sure if Dan doesn't hook it up jimbo has some sitting there if not can get you one in a couple days......haha
  22. F

GLEN HELEN....im goin to try to wing that one ! Its been awhile since I had time to get out. you hitting OW or Glamis ?
  23. F

ROTF isnt that the truth ! Where about on the 24th and sucks about Perris I liked that set up
  24. F

Might be banking on volume ??? Not sure
  25. F

I think you just nailed it right there mang !!! Overhead is a MOFO
  26. F

I know mang....I am still hearing it about pismo ! Work has been crazy which unfort has left much time for playing or im wrenching on her. I should of just got a boat it would of been cheaper :D You have anything local coming up ? Also what happ to the Perris races ?
  27. F

LOL enough BS about who, what, where ,when and why EVERYONE has there own style..price and all that other stuff Im over it when is the next ride cause I need to get out ?
  28. F

Dan sorry if you feel the "mild'' comment was directed towards you cause I didnt mean it that way just a general comment. Material does play a huge part in cost and you made a legit statement and there are MANY peeps that look at the final nut rather than how they got to that price....As far as...
  29. F

LMFAO I can give a chit about what or in your case WHERE he posted about peeps making a "big stink" and matter of fact I seen this stuff before I even looked at his thread over there ! I think he has a WELL designed cage and considering most rhinos only go 50 that mild set up would hold up just...
  30. F

Damn sounds like its the only way peeps can knock the FU2 cages...I havent heard of peeps talking chit on other cage builders or even calling them out on it unless there is a reason ! Has ANYONE heard of a FU2 cage folding in a roll over ? Crazy how peeps are quick to point out "mild" steel...
  31. F

Yamaha spindles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything out there is better than stock and most will say there's is better...bla bla go for what's cheaper ! IMO I have the dirt spindles and they are great buddy has HCR which work good and my dad has trinty with no issues and my other boys runs cogs...they all are going to bend if hit just...
  32. F

NEW CBR COOLING SET UP

Here is a couple of pics....2 of the new set up and 1 of the oil cooler next to my old pwr
  33. F

NEW CBR COOLING SET UP

I had the PWR set up which was nice don't get me wrong but I found something WAY better. I got the first rad. Off the line but the guys that are making this product have A LOT of experience and you have seen it on many TT class 1 and etc. Under a different name besides CBR They are moving...
  34. F

Happy Memorial Day Underground!

Couldn't of said it better Joey.....thank everyone that has severed, the ones that are servering and the ones waiting to serve without you guys we wouldn't have the freedom we do. My bro is heading over seas this month for the 4th time another year long trip hopefully it ends sooner than...
  35. F

Cool I was wonder wtf I did.....

Cool I was wonder wtf I did.....
  36. F

Hey u find out y my IP was banned ?

Hey u find out y my IP was banned ?
  37. F

Sharpmotorsports New race RZR

Some nice tube work mang...can't wait to see it done !!!
  38. F

Sharpmotorsports New race RZR

Welcome to te site ! Where is the pics
  39. F

PPS Polaris RZR 4

Damn that thing looks sweet...well for a RZR lol wonder what the price tag is for a cage and body kit like that ?
  40. F

newbie seeking advice

No prob mang....I have a 660 and just rejet and like stated above it is EASY
  41. F

newbie seeking advice

Welcome to the underground ! If you plan on getting a 660 it is not that bad to rejet. I would get a wide band A/F gauge which will set you back about 200 and I would change the jets when you are in SF or Tahoe. If you jet your rhino for sea level then go to tahoe it will run shitty but...
  42. F

Special Ops Diesel Pre Runner!

That thing is so SICK.....that would be a lil peace of mind to be in something like that !
  43. F

New dude from Beaumont ca.

Welcome to the underground !
  44. F

2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

Have fun guys.....I haven't had time to get my rhino up and going to my standards so unfort I'm sittin out this year !
  45. F

I have a question...

I had a exhaust and intake as well and was runnin a 165 main and a 55 pilot...but do youself a favor and get a A/F gauge, it will take all the guess work out ! I tired to do the valves evry year which is about 700 miles. Might not need it but want it runnin on its A game everytime out
  46. F

New to the site, been racing for years

Welcome to the underground ! Lets see some pics of your fav rides you have built ?
  47. F

2nd Annual UTVUG Ocotillo Wells Trip

Im going to play this trip by ear cause if its hot as hell im going to pull a king and not show LMFAO Nothing but love for you King just tryin to get you out
  48. F

ballz out 250

Sweet when you rollin out and where is your friends pits ? I will be there about 10 with the rhino so if you see me flag me down for a beer lol
  49. F

ballz out 250

Just wondering if anyone is going out to Barstow this weekend to watch or race ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000