Search results

1. R

Yamaha Has anybody seen this before?

I guess I will be checking mine soon / very soon.
  2. R

A New video from XMF

Nice video ! Thanks for sharing.
  3. R

Ranger Crew XMF Long Travel

Scott that thing looks bad ass !
  4. R

New guy

Looks good ! What size commander is it ?
  5. R

Headed to Dune Fest with a Can-Am Commander 1000!

Let us know how it handles and what you think of the power. Also I'm jealous !
  6. R

Hello from Louisville KY

Welcome to the forum. A lot of good info on this Forum !
  7. R

SIX SEATER RZR UPDATE

Any more updates on this project ?
  8. R

Yamaha A - Arm guards for Mid Travel

I have a + 3 mid travel kit from XMF ( Great product by the way ) I'm looking for some kind of cv boot protection. Does anybody make anything for this kit. I ride in the mudd and on tight trails and I am concerned that my cv boots could get torn. Any thoughts or suggestions. It is one of those...
  9. R

Yamaha Update: NGK Iridium IX for 700FI Coming Soon!

Any update if these plugs are available in the states ? Any one using it yet ? And if so where can I get one ?
  10. R

NEW! Sneak Peak! Not to be out done, The 2011....

Well I guess I will just have too wait a few more years !
  11. R

All UTV's LIGHT UP THE NIGHT!

Do you recommend 1 flood and 1 spot for pilar lights so you get some distance ?
  12. R

Head lights

I would make sure you use a good switch. What I mean is one that has a higher amp rating than what you are using. for example if the lights draw 4 amps dont buy a 5 amp rated switch, buy a 10 amp rated switch it will last a lot long. Just my 2 cents worth.
  13. R

NEW! Sneak Peak! Not to be out done, The 2011....

Where do I get one and how much are they. Are they hard to find New, I here that dealers cannot keep them on the floor. LOL
  14. R

Yamaha SUSPENSION KITS

From what I have heard it is all the axles. The o8 and newer are the same.
  15. R

Yamaha SUSPENSION KITS

From what I have heard it is all the axles. The o8 and newer are the same.
  16. R

Yamaha Mid Travel Suspension

What was really great about XMF was I told Scott that I had a winch and a snowplow. And they changed the spring rate for the front shocks.
  17. R

Ok guys it has been a while since I first started this thread. I decided to go with a mid travel kit from XMF. I bought everything except the shocks from them, was on tight budget. Kit was great, not to hard to install. Scott from Xmf was great to deal with. I ride 90 to 95 % of the time trails...
  18. R

What is Duty Cycle?

Is there a service factor # as well ?
  19. R

Looking into the Mid travel Kit - I have an 08 Rhino Se - My question are : I ride mostly trails, What can I expect from the ride quality of this kit. What is normally included in such a kit ? How much over all width will be added ? Will this increase overall height and ground clearance.And can...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000